    --
    Shaun.

    "Let food be thy medicine" Hippocrates.

    ~misfit~, Aug 20, 2010

  2. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:
    > On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:52:21 +1200, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Tranfer USB
    >> drivers from one machine to another?', Account:
    >> 'news.eternal-september.org', Server: 'news.eternal-september.org',
    >> Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Duplicate message (MD5)',
    >> Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number:
    >> 0x800CCCA9
    >>
    >> ... when I try to post here about my USB issues? I initially
    >> composed a long post explaining it all and ES won't accept it. Now I
    >> get it trying to reply to Squiggle. :-(

    > The advice in this link might help
    >
    > http://www.ureader.com/msg/12857286.aspx

    Ohh, that looks good, thanks. (But what a PITA for something that should
    never have occured in the first place.)
    --
    Much obliged,

    ~misfit~, Aug 20, 2010

  3. ~misfit~

    Gordon Guest

    On 2010-08-20, impossible <> wrote:

    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:

    >>> The advice in this link might help
    >>>
    >>> http://www.ureader.com/msg/12857286.aspx

    >> Ohh, that looks good, thanks. (But what a PITA for something that should
    >> never have occured in the first place.)
    >> --

    > Your post, you mean? I agree -- What a PITA. If you'd Googled the error
    > message yourself, there would have been no need.

    No Your posting impossible. Think about it eh

    Gordon, Aug 21, 2010
  4. ~misfit~

    Gordon Guest

    On 2010-08-20, ~misfit~ <> wrote:
    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:
    >> On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:52:21 +1200, "~misfit~"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Tranfer USB
    >>> drivers from one machine to another?', Account:
    >>> 'news.eternal-september.org', Server: 'news.eternal-september.org',
    >>> Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Duplicate message (MD5)',
    >>> Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number:
    >>> 0x800CCCA9
    >>>
    >>> ... when I try to post here about my USB issues? I initially
    >>> composed a long post explaining it all and ES won't accept it. Now I
    >>> get it trying to reply to Squiggle. :-(

    >> The advice in this link might help
    >>
    >> http://www.ureader.com/msg/12857286.aspx

    > Ohh, that looks good, thanks. (But what a PITA for something that should
    > never have occured in the first place.)

    Does Ms Soft still support Outlook Express?

    Gordon, Aug 21, 2010
  5. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Gordon wrote:
    > On 2010-08-20, ~misfit~ <> wrote:
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:

    >>> The advice in this link might help
    >>>
    >>> http://www.ureader.com/msg/12857286.aspx

    >> Ohh, that looks good, thanks. (But what a PITA for something that
    >> should never have occured in the first place.)

    > Does Ms Soft still support Outlook Express?

    I have no idea. I haven't had need of MS support for many a year.
    --
    Cheers,

    ~misfit~, Aug 21, 2010
  6. In article <i4ol4l$a41$-september.org>, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >Somewhere on teh intarwebs Gordon wrote:

    (snip)

    >> Does Ms Soft still support Outlook Express?

    >I have no idea. I haven't had need of MS support for many a year.

    ... <surprised look> MS has support ???

    :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Aug 23, 2010