    My question is what does it mean and why do i get this note.

    Thank you for your help.
    Moniquew
    monique, Nov 15, 2003

  2. monique

    Boomer Guest

    "monique" <> wrote in
    news:bp49i7$m19$:

    > why do i keep getting this message when i start my computer
    >

    > "Cannot import C:\windorws\system\IOSA.DL: The specified file is
    > not a registry script. You cannot import only registry files."
    >
    > ok
    >
    > Then I press ok and i go on to get on line.
    > My question is what does it mean and why do i get this note.
    >
    > Thank you for your help.
    > Moniquew

    Did you see the replies the last time you asked this question?

    http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&threadm=boumkk%24td%241%40news.datasync.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fsaf
    e%3Dimages%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-
    8%26as_ugroup%3D24hoursupport.helpdesk%26as_uauthors%3Dqme4good%2540i-
    55.com%26as_scoring%3Dd%26lr%3D%26num%3D100%26hl%3Den

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P3F123C86
    Boomer, Nov 15, 2003

  3. monique wrote:
    > why do i keep getting this message when i start my computer
    >
    > "Cannot import C:\windorws\system\IOSA.DL: The specified file is not a
    > registry script. You cannot import only registry files."
    > ok
    > Then I press ok and i go on to get on line.
    > My question is what does it mean and why do i get this note.
    >
    > Thank you for your help.
    > Moniquew

    Sounds like something is trying to update your registry... if I'm right,
    this aint good.

    Run Antivirus + Spyware checking to be safe... Then if all is good, do a
    Yahoo / Google search for the file in question (IOSA.DL).

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Nov 15, 2003