Why Consultant is the King

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Doom, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Doom

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Doom wrote:
    > Excerpt from a post circa 2001
    > Some loser wrote:
    > Consultant never has anything of benefit to add. That's why he's in my kill
    > file; I only see his comments in the replies of others. This NG simply
    > serves a source for his own self-validation. He's compensating for
    > something.
    >
    > Consultant replied:
    > just killing time until your wife comes over ;-)
    >
    > These back posts are killer funny.
    >
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/browse_frm/month/2001-05
    >
    > or
    > http://tinyurl.com/6qeqa

    Yup. Mr. C can post the quality over quantity. ;-)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Over the years there have been some real good threads, long me they
    continue.

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:01:13 -0500, "Doom" <>
    wrote:

    >Excerpt from a post circa 2001
    >Some loser wrote:
    >Consultant never has anything of benefit to add. That's why he's in my kill
    >file; I only see his comments in the replies of others. This NG simply
    >serves a source for his own self-validation. He's compensating for
    >something.
    >
    >Consultant replied:
    >just killing time until your wife comes over ;-)
    >
    >These back posts are killer funny.
    >
    >http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/browse_frm/month/2001-05
    >
    >or
    >http://tinyurl.com/6qeqa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    here here

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2004

  5. >-----Original Message-----
    >here here

    You have a biased opinion.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    maybe. but who's king here? yeah, that's what i thought, in your face, IN
    YOUR FACE!

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:021901c4b6ed$11fd3dd0$...

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    > maybe. but who's king here? yeah, that's what i thought, in your face, IN
    > YOUR FACE!

    That's why you're the king, C
    Doom, Oct 20, 2004

  8. >-----Original Message-----
    >maybe. but who's king here? yeah, that's what i thought,

    in your face, IN
    >YOUR FACE!

    lol
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 20, 2004
  9. Doom

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    >> maybe. but who's king here? yeah, that's what i thought, in your
    >> face, IN YOUR FACE!
    >>

    > That's why you're the king, C

    Yeah, that's why I hired him as my agent. He's the man! <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  10. Doom

    Network Guru Guest

    Here is the early Thanksgiving present he bestowed upon me in 2001:

    ok folks, since it's an early weekend, we have our new lamer of the week up,
    network guru (tool). we are also happy to bring you a fine photo of batman
    as well as my real pics, so you can all gaze upon the beauty of Consultant®.

    enjoy

    Network Guru, Oct 21, 2004
  11. Doom

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said in

    > Yeah, that's why I hired him as my agent. He's the man! <eg>

    WHAT!?!?! I've been fired as business agent after all of that hard work
    I've already done? FINE!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  12. Doom

    billyw Guest

    i'm sorry but i can't condone this unabashed arselicking..
    this shows us in a very bad light

    billyw, Oct 21, 2004
  13. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > i'm sorry but i can't condone this unabashed arselicking..
    > this shows us in a very bad light

    You didn't think you were the king did you?
    Doom, Oct 21, 2004
  14. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    and you had the best damn turkey day ever, did you not?

    Consultant, Oct 21, 2004
  15. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    ;-)

    Consultant, Oct 21, 2004
  16. Doom

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said
    > in news:Xns9588D03072C57catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >

    >> Yeah, that's why I hired him as my agent. He's the man! <eg>
    >>

    > WHAT!?!?! I've been fired as business agent after all of that hard
    > work I've already done? FINE!

    You're still my business manager! He's my agent! <sigh> And I'm
    supposed to be the prima donna!

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  17. Doom

    > You're still my business manager! He's my agent! <sigh> And I'm
    > supposed to be the prima donna!

    oh, ok...when am I gonna get paid then...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  18. Doom

    > incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said
    > in news:Xns958954FB690C6catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >
    >> You're still my business manager! He's my agent! <sigh> And I'm
    >> supposed to be the prima donna!
    >>

    > oh, ok...when am I gonna get paid then...

    That's a whole other subject and not on topic for this newsgroup.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."