Why Cheat ?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jimbo, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Dear All,

    I`m new to newsgroups postings I been reading about these braindumps just to
    pass the exam. Why Cheat? I say, you are only cheating on yourself. Yes you
    might get an interview because you have mcse on your CV but when it comes to
    the crunch at an interview the intervier will know you made yourself look
    stupid.

    Then they certainly will not want you.

    It has taken me 12 months to achieve MCP`s x2 CCA.
    Windows Workstation 2000 Exam 70-210, Windows 2000 Server Exam 70-215. I
    studied for two hours each night until I got it right I also brought the two
    exams from selftest software to get an idea of my level. Once I got 90% or
    higher I went for the test. And passed.

    At my age which is 40 it is hard to study you have to make an effort, I
    enjoyed doing it and now I shall progress for my MCSE. because I can. I am
    also dyslexic it has helped me in that as well.

    Work hard put the effort in you will be amazsed at what you can achieve
    through hard work.

    James

    Jimbo, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Jimbo

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:36:36 -0000, "Jimbo" <> wrote:

    >Dear All,
    >
    >I`m new to newsgroups postings I been reading about these braindumps just to
    >pass the exam. Why Cheat? I say, you are only cheating on yourself. Yes you
    >might get an interview because you have mcse on your CV but when it comes to
    >the crunch at an interview the intervier will know you made yourself look
    >stupid.
    >
    >Then they certainly will not want you.
    >
    >It has taken me 12 months to achieve MCP`s x2 CCA.
    >Windows Workstation 2000 Exam 70-210, Windows 2000 Server Exam 70-215. I
    >studied for two hours each night until I got it right I also brought the two
    >exams from selftest software to get an idea of my level. Once I got 90% or
    >higher I went for the test. And passed.
    >
    >At my age which is 40 it is hard to study you have to make an effort, I
    >enjoyed doing it and now I shall progress for my MCSE. because I can. I am
    >also dyslexic it has helped me in that as well.
    >
    >Work hard put the effort in you will be amazsed at what you can achieve
    >through hard work.
    >

    >James

    Well said James. You won't find many people here disagreeing with you.

    You know, its no coincidence that the people you tend to find on the
    various newsgroups and forums are the ones who are often to be found
    asking about braindumps and key codes for exam software.

    Have a look on the MCDBA ng and you'll see what I mean...

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Jimbo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <snip>

    Agreed on all counts. Don't do drugs. Don't do dumps. Congrats on the
    certs.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Are braindumps cheating?

    I use all sorts of materials to prepare and I am learning this stuff. I am
    44 with a programming background. I got my A+ a few months ago and will take
    70-210 this Sat. Over the years I have done many of the operations I am
    studying about but reading endlessly abount Win2000 Installations and
    troubleshooting is borrrrrring. I don't think you can pass these tests with
    out some real world experience anyway. Just learing the answers to the
    questions without then understanding won't get you very far IMHO.

    Main Identity, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Jimbo

    Consultant Guest

    just say no

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Jimbo

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:00:20 -0600, "Main Identity" <>
    wrote:

    >Are braindumps cheating?

    Yes. If you passed a college exam using a list of answers you had
    'obtained' from someone who had already taken the same exam would you
    consider yourself 'qualified' or just a cheat ?

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Yes Main Identity you are cheating, why should you have an edge different
    from anybody else before you take the test.
    If the questions are the same I`m not sure. People say they are the general
    consensus.

    a, It is breaking the NDR you say Yes to when you take the exam.

    b, You are cheating yourself.

    c, If you know your subject then why look a Braindumps.

    I also use a lot of materials to study from Sybex Books, and their CBT Study
    Guides, And I subscribe to TechNet Plus on a yearly basis.

    I also use the information from Microsoft site, which tells me what I shall
    be expected to know in the exam that I am taking.

    I work in IT as 3rd line support, so there is a lot of hands on, we still
    use nt4 and shall be going to windows 200? 2000 or 2003 in feb of next year.
    this will be our first 2000 Domain. It will raise may questions with the
    team I work with. However as I said earlier through hard work and study we
    shall prevail.

    James

    Jimbo, Dec 4, 2003
  8. Well thanks for clearing that up. I don't want to be considered a
    'cheater'. I was thinking of braindumps as one of many resources, you know,
    to get a 'feel' for the test. I have really not used them extensively at
    all. My wife is a teacher and her and I often discuss the problem of many
    teachers 'teaching the test'. No real learning occurs and the kids pass to
    the detriment of all.

    now i feel clean again

    Main Identity, Dec 4, 2003
  9. Jimbo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > now i feel clean again

    Whereas I feel really dirty. Sue? You here? I'm dirty. <G>

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003
  10. Jimbo

    Consultant Guest

    aren't you glad you used dial?

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  11. Jimbo

    Brat Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > now i feel clean again

    > Whereas I feel really dirty. Sue? You here? I'm dirty. <G>

    You are always dirty... I can't help you there... do I look like Mr. Clean
    to you? No wait... don't answer that. Point is, I cannot help what cannot
    be cleaned :p

    Brat, Dec 4, 2003
  12. Jimbo

    Brat Guest

    ss Purge Ken's dirt
    /-I-hehehttp://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/gui
    des/html/vsgrfss_purge.aspnow you are cleanYour welcome :)"Ken Briscoe"
    news:%...> > now i feel clean again

    Brat, Dec 4, 2003
  13. Jimbo

    Brat Guest

    lets try that again...

    Brat, Dec 4, 2003
  14. Jimbo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > ss Purge Ken's dirt /-I-

    ss Recover MyDirt -I-

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > lets try that again...
    >

    > hehe

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/guides/html
    /vsgrfss_purge.asp

    > now you are clean
    >
    > Your welcome :)
    >
    > "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > > ss Purge Ken's dirt

    /-I-hehehttp://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/gui
    > > des/html/vsgrfss_purge.aspnow you are cleanYour welcome :)"Ken Briscoe"
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > news:%...> > now i feel clean

    again

    > > > Whereas I feel really dirty. Sue? You here? I'm dirty. <G>
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > >
    > > > KB - MCNGP #26
    > > >
    > > > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 5, 2003
  15. Jimbo

    > > ss Purge Ken's dirt /-I-

    > ss Recover MyDirt -I-

    now what is the point of cleaning if you are only gonna redirtify (lol made
    that one up myself)

    Brat, Dec 5, 2003
  16. Jimbo

    Jeff Rush Guest

    But it get's you in the door and most managers don't know what their
    employees do for a living. Cheating is easier and faster then doing it
    right.

    It's still wrong but it's easier then timee and inclination to study.

    Reality - What a concept.

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003
  17. Jimbo

    Guest Guest

    there is no longer an unfair edge since using braindumps
    has become so common place.

    And you do not break the NDA using the dumps, only by
    providing information to create the dumps, i.e.
    braindumping. An NDA can't apply to actions takeb BEFORE
    the NDA, that is normal law.

    ----
    >http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in

    the World!

    =-----

    Guest, Dec 6, 2003
  18. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Hi Jeff,

    I agree on one point most managers do not understand IT they are either
    failed engineers or the know someone important. I have had 5 managers in my
    IT career and only one of them was worth his weight in gold in my opionon.

    James

    Jimbo, Dec 6, 2003