    bdeditch Guest

    I have tried many times to update my Internet Explorer and each time it
    will not do it. I have at the present version 6.0.2600. am using ME
    bdeditch, Aug 26, 2005

  2. bdeditch

    johnny o Guest

    "bdeditch" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have tried many times to update my Internet Explorer and each time it
    > will not do it. I have at the present version 6.0.2600. am using ME

    I thought that was the update.
    johnny
    johnny o, Aug 26, 2005

  3. bdeditch

    johnny o Guest

    Re: Why the heck doesn't she want me???

    johnny o, <>, whose name means "still hasn't
    worked out what an orgasm is; full of himself", disagreed:

    johnny o, Aug 26, 2005
  4. bdeditch

    trout Guest

    bdeditch wrote:

    > I have tried many times to update my Internet Explorer and each time
    > it will not do it. I have at the present version 6.0.2600. am using
    > ME

    So, what's going on? Can it be assumed that you're going to Windows
    Update, scanning for updates for your system....etc? Does it tell you
    that an update is available?
    --
    Do you know what the version number *should* be for your OS?
    trout, Aug 26, 2005
  5. bdeditch

    bdeditch Guest

    Can it be assumed that you're going to Windows
    Update, scanning for updates for your system. YES
    Does it tell you that an update is available? YES
    bdeditch, Aug 26, 2005
  6. bdeditch

    trout Guest

    bdeditch wrote:

    > Can it be assumed that you're going to Windows
    > Update, scanning for updates for your system. YES
    > Does it tell you that an update is available? YES

    Try noting the name and number of the update, and see if you can
    download it from the Windows Update Catalogue.
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/catalog/en/
    It's sometimes easier to do a separate download, and *then* install,
    than to do a combined operation online, as WU tries to do.
    Make sure you look in the section appropriate to your OS.
    --
    And if you're still having problems, please don't be so secretive about
    the details.
    trout, Aug 26, 2005
  7. bdeditch

    Harrison Guest

    On 25 Aug 2005 20:34:28 -0700, "bdeditch" <> wrote:

    >I have tried many times to update my Internet Explorer and each time it
    >will not do it. I have at the present version 6.0.2600. am using ME

    What's the exact error message?
    Harrison, Aug 26, 2005
  8. bdeditch

    Ben Myers Guest