    for each of them, I get a message that, "The feature you are trying to
    use is on a network resource that is unavailable". Any suggestions? I
    am on WinXP. TIA.
    Sam, Apr 8, 2008

  2. Sam

    Sam Guest

    On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:13:02 -0500, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:25:28 GMT, Sam <> wrote:
    >
    >>I keep getting a message to update my iTunes software. Each time the
    >>installation gets stuck when it tries to access the package
    >>iTunes.msi. There are 6 different such packages on my computer and
    >>for each of them, I get a message that, "The feature you are trying to
    >>use is on a network resource that is unavailable". Any suggestions? I
    >>am on WinXP. TIA.

    >What did ITunes say when you emailed them?

    Actually I saw on their website a suggestion that you update Windows
    installer with the Windows Install Cleanup, msicuu2.exe. That did the
    trick.
    Sam, Apr 8, 2008

  3. Sam

    catchme Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:25:28 GMT, Sam <> wrote:
    >
    >> I keep getting a message to update my iTunes software. Each time the
    >> installation gets stuck when it tries to access the package
    >> iTunes.msi. There are 6 different such packages on my computer and
    >> for each of them, I get a message that, "The feature you are trying to
    >> use is on a network resource that is unavailable". Any suggestions? I
    >> am on WinXP. TIA.

    > What did ITunes say when you emailed them?

    itunes is a fairy tale....
    fwiw so is yahoo.

    --
    To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
    Resist much, obey little,

    -Walt Whitman, 1860
    catchme, Apr 9, 2008