why cant i send email messages from this email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Billie Jo Ames, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. Billie Jo Ames, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Billie Jo Ames

    WormWood Guest

    "Billie Jo Ames" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    Perhaps because this is usenet, not email. Find your email client and
    use that.
    WormWood, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Billie Jo Ames

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:18:29 -0500, "Billie Jo Ames"

    Because.
    Evan Platt, Jun 30, 2005
  4. I'll play your silly games, why can't you?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Billie Jo Ames gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    With a name like "bassfishin", PETA is more than likely blocking you.

    --

    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language,
    The Old Sourdough, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Billie Jo Ames

    Gordon Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > PETA

    As in Please Eat This Animal?

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Fedora Core 4, Pan, Thunderbird and Firefox
    Gordon, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Gordon wrote:
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> PETA

    > As in Please Eat This Animal?

    I thought it was People for the Eating of Tasty Animals...
    The Muffin Man, Jun 30, 2005
  8. Billie Jo Ames

    Gordon Guest

    The Muffin Man wrote:
    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>
    >>> PETA

    >> As in Please Eat This Animal?
    >>

    > I thought it was People for the Eating of Tasty Animals...

    LOL!

    Gordon, Jun 30, 2005
  9. The Muffin Man gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Gordon wrote:
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>
    >>> PETA

    >> As in Please Eat This Animal?
    >>

    > I thought it was People for the Eating of Tasty Animals...

    Yum! I find a good chunk of rare beef quite tasty, particularly when
    accompanied by copious quantities of BEER!!11!! (Actually, I find
    sufficient BEER!!11!! makes damn' near anything tasty.)

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 30, 2005