    looks like my score, there is only a PASSED writing.
    Is there any way to view my exact score?

    Thanks

    Moshe, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Moshe

    Herb Martin Guest

    Then your "score" is PASS.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Moshe

    MCSE World Guest

    Microsoft is returning all of the Windows 2000 exams back to showing scores,
    but obviously not the 210 yet.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Moshe

    Anne E Guest

    I didn't receive a score on any of the MCSE W2K exams I
    took and I just finished up yesterday with a pass on 70-
    219.

    Anne E, Nov 26, 2003