    It works if I hit ctrl+v, but that's annoying.

    Anyone know what could be causing this? Does this happen on everyone's FF?

    Thanks.

    Teh Suck, Dec 18, 2005

  2. Teh Suck

    gwtc Guest

    Teh Suck wrote:

    > In FF 1.5, when I try to paste text into an email I'm composing on Yahoo, it
    > won't let me.
    >
    > I'm allowed to paste in the address and subject boxes, but not the main
    > email body.
    >
    > It works if I hit ctrl+v, but that's annoying.
    >
    > Anyone know what could be causing this? Does this happen on everyone's FF?
    >
    > Thanks.

    I don't know what the problem is cause I just checked mine and it
    works with no problems. Right click, Edit, Paste or CTRL+V all works.

    gwtc, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Teh Suck

    Neon Knight Guest

    "Teh Suck" <> wrote in

    > It works if I hit ctrl+v, but that's annoying.

    Oh Sweet Jesus, hitting one extra key is annoying, someone call the
    police!!!

    Neon Knight, Dec 18, 2005
  4. Teh Suck

    Teh Suck Guest

    Neon Knight wrote:
    > "Teh Suck" <> wrote in
    >

    >> It works if I hit ctrl+v, but that's annoying.

    > Oh Sweet Jesus, hitting one extra key is annoying, someone call the
    > police!!!

    I didn't say it was a crime you fucking moron.

    Teh Suck, Dec 18, 2005
  5. Teh Suck

    gwtc Guest

    Neon Knight wrote:

    > "Teh Suck" <> wrote in
    >

    >>It works if I hit ctrl+v, but that's annoying.

    > Oh Sweet Jesus, hitting one extra key is annoying, someone call the
    > police!!!

    some people have their idiosyncrasies and are set in their ways. As
    the old saying goes its hard to teach an old computer user new tricks.

    gwtc, Dec 18, 2005