Why autofill facility not there in Mozilla?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Nov 22, 2008.

  1. Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Nov 22, 2008

  2. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Cork Soaker Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > After that trouble with IE, I am working in Mozilla but in this one, I
    > cannot autofill boxes in Youtube uploads. Any idea why that facility does
    > not appear please? Sometimes it appears and other times nothing.

    You again! It's about time you took a basic PC course.

    www.google.co.uk
    Cork Soaker, Nov 23, 2008

  3. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    sandy58 Guest

    On Nov 23, 12:24 am, Cork Soaker <> wrote:
    > Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > After that trouble with IE, I am working in Mozilla but in this one, I
    > > cannot autofill boxes in Youtube uploads.  Any idea why that facility does
    > > not appear please?  Sometimes it appears and other times nothing.

    > You again!  It's about time you took a basic PC course.
    >
    > www.google.co.uk

    Coke Smoaker
    You again! It's about time you took a basic MANNERS course! ELSE
    WHERE!!
    sandy58, Nov 23, 2008
  4. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 01:00:18 -0800 (PST), sandy58 wrote:

    >On Nov 23, 12:24 am, Cork Soaker <> wrote:
    >> Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
    >> > Hi,

    >> > After that trouble with IE, I am working in Mozilla but in this one, I
    >> > cannot autofill boxes in Youtube uploads.  Any idea why that facility does
    >> > not appear please?  Sometimes it appears and other times nothing.

    >> You again!  It's about time you took a basic PC course.
    >>
    >> www.google.co.uk

    >Coke Smoaker
    >You again! It's about time you took a basic MANNERS course! ELSE
    >WHERE!!

    CS has the right idea with (long history of) Chaudhry postings. Look for
    the previous threads. In this case it's actually good advice.

    Me
    why?, Nov 23, 2008
  5. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    catchme Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > After that trouble with IE, I am working in Mozilla but in this one, I
    > cannot autofill boxes in Youtube uploads. Any idea why that facility does
    > not appear please? Sometimes it appears and other times nothing.

    by default, autocomplete is set to 'off'; this is a security feature.
    you can override this, but i dont recommend it.
    In fact, i have several privacy extensions (choosing carefully so they
    dont conflict or severaly overlap) in my FF browser, giving me the
    ability to stealth my IP, scramble (encrypt) my keystokes and hide my
    history.
    also I do not use yahoo or google toolbars (though I DO have a
    StumbleUpon profile), and am warned by 2 of 3 spyware and anti-virus
    apps. whenever a BHO and/or searchhook is attempting to install.
    catchme, Nov 23, 2008
  6. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Cork Soaker Guest

    sandy is thick as **** also, then.
    Cork Soaker, Nov 27, 2008
  7. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    sandy58 Guest

    On Nov 27, 10:31 pm, Cork Soaker <> wrote:
    > why? wrote:

    > >> Coke Smoaker
    > >> You again!  It's about time you took a basic MANNERS course! ELSE
    > >> WHERE!!

    > > CS has the right idea with (long history of) Chaudhry postings. Look for
    > > the previous threads. In this case it's actually good advice.

    > > Me

    > sandy is thick as **** also, then.

    Yep. There is only ONE brain on line here. (Gospel according to Coke
    Smoaker aka Shit-for-brains, aka Chief Running Sores aka Diarohea
    Dork....and many more.)
    Some typical "ultra-intelligent" responses from Da Diarohea Dork...

    "Cork Soaker Nov 28, 2:01 am "comp.os.linux.advocacy"
    So use another distro. What are the options if Windwoes fails?
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. DooFuS, you really are stupid!

    They're here because they use it. What the **** are you here for?
    Stupid little bitch.

    Yeah, figured that out. All the other groups just shitbin them, which
    makes them spit out their dummies and start playing with their
    sphincters."

    DO try to grow up, little man.......but preferably ...somewhere
    ELSE??? :) Twat.
    sandy58, Nov 28, 2008