Why are there very few VOIP companies offering business packages.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Jimbo, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Hi

    New to VOIP as you can see from other post but why are there very few
    companies offering VOIP packages to business / corporate customers does
    anyone know why?

    We would like to introduce VOIP to our company for remote users to make
    phone calls while in a hotel but no one really seem to offer this
    service for businesses . As it would be used occasionally we would want
    to avoid a monthly fee.

    Vonage seem to be the only one who would offer this but they charge a
    monthly fee.

    Does anyone know of a company with telephone support who can offer this
    type of service?

    Thanks for you feedback.

    Jim

    Jimbo, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Jimbo

    Guest

    Jimbo wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > New to VOIP as you can see from other post but why are there very few
    > companies offering VOIP packages to business / corporate customers does
    > anyone know why?
    >
    > We would like to introduce VOIP to our company for remote users to make
    > phone calls while in a hotel but no one really seem to offer this
    > service for businesses . As it would be used occasionally we would want
    > to avoid a monthly fee.
    >
    > Vonage seem to be the only one who would offer this but they charge a
    > monthly fee.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a company with telephone support who can offer this
    > type of service?
    >
    > Thanks for you feedback.
    >
    > Jim

    I believe any of these companies will do business service:

    Inbound/outbound

    www.exgn.net
    www.axvoice.com
    www.sunrocket.com
    www.viatalk.com

    For pay as you go outgoing only, I recommend these:

    www.voxee.com
    www.voipjet.com

    Good luck!

    , Jun 20, 2006