    David Z Guest

    Seems strange to me, that they would skip seasons 3-13 and release season
    14??? Where's the logic? Most shows are released in order of seasons...

    David Z, Aug 1, 2005

    ( http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=MCA027776 )

    > and release season
    > 14??? Where's the logic? Most shows are released in order of seasons...

    Unless you're Universal and want to leap into the new TV-to-DVD thing,
    but still aren't sure yet whether customers want to buy "classic" reruns
    or the recently completed hit season...

    Warner had the same Experimenting Blues with "Friends", and Paramount
    with "Frasier".

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Aug 1, 2005

  3. David Z

    Goro Guest

    David Z wrote:
    > Seems strange to me, that they would skip seasons 3-13 and release season
    > 14??? Where's the logic? Most shows are released in order of seasons...

    The idea is that they will continue to release seasons in ascending
    order AND release the most recent season prior to the new season
    showing on TV. It's not that bad a strategy, really.

    -goro-

    Goro, Aug 3, 2005