  1. Jimmie Jones

    Jimmie Jones Guest

    i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are gone?

    Jimmie Jones, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Jimmie Jones

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jimmie Jones said:

    > i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are gone?

    Have you set your reader to hide read messages?

    Brian H¹©, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Jimmie Jones

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimmie Jones continued:

    > i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are
    > gone?

    You've posted nothing AFAIK.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Jimmie Jones

    Patrick Guest

    Jimmie Jones wrote:
    > i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are
    > gone?

    Maybe you came back faster than you left, thus you didn't post so you posted
    again, but you rushed back (faster than you left again) and

    Patrick, Jul 31, 2003
  5. Jimmie Jones

    trout Guest

    Jimmie Jones wrote:

    > i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are
    > gone?

    Newsgroup leprechauns. You can't take your eyes off them.
    --
    "But if you catch one, you get his pot o' crap."

    trout, Jul 31, 2003