    secretaries can reinstall their own OS, but since no one
    uses MS for higher-end solutions (unix) there is no place
    for MC** monkeys in the workplace.
    Guest, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Guest

    peter walker Guest

    The whole industry has fallen apart. A lot of people in the computer
    industry are simply under-educated. Many people who get into the computer
    field dont even bother finishing high school. Geez, you dont even need a
    professional degree to practice computing (unlike medicine, law, civil
    engineering etc)!. They try and compensate this by attaining certification
    that gets them nowhere because its an easy certification to get and everyone
    else has it. Im glad im out of the IT field. Being an IT guy is just like
    being a dishwasher mechanic, there is no intellectual drive to the tasks
    performed. Im putting my engineering/mathematics degrees to better use by
    doing more exciting and intellectually stimulating things. I think im going
    to burn my mcse+i, mcdba, ccnp/ccdp certs. Its a boring career and I dont
    want to be 65 and look back on my life knowing i sat most of it infront of a
    terminal.

    peter walker, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Guest

    Tom Dacon Guest

    My goodness, the trolls are out in force today...

    Tom Dacon
    Dacon Software Consulting

    Tom Dacon, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Guest

    Clive Guest

    Why don't you try 70-297 ? I believe it will take the wind out of your
    pretentions.

    Clive, May 14, 2004