    Turning on and off firewalls (both XP and Norton), going through the network
    setup wizard on all of the other computers, etc. Any suggestions -- I'm
    pulling what little hair I have left out.

    =?Utf-8?B?SlBOWQ==?=, Apr 12, 2005

  2. It may not be connecting. Can you check the router and confirm the machine
    is connected? The logs should provide clues if it is not connected. Also
    on the machine you are having troubles with open up a command window and
    type ipconfig. If the IP address returned is in the 169.x.x.x range you are
    not connected.

    newsgroup purposes only.

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Apr 12, 2005