    sensor and 9mp, would go up to 420mm like the Lumix FZ-30 does.
    Perhaps the s5200 would be a better choice as it has a 380mm,
    and I wouldnt need to crop.
    Bolshoy Huy, May 12, 2006

  2. Bolshoy Huy

    Dan Guest

    CF comes in larger capacities and is faster than XD too. Personally i
    always thought that reason Fuji and Olympus (and some others) stick 2
    card types in is because they are obligated to put xD cards into their
    products due to some agreement. It's not like putting in an extra card
    slot takes that much space or adds a lot of cost.

    Dan, May 15, 2006