    --
    Audio Bible Online:
    http://www.audio-bible.com/

    Indigo Moon Man, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Indigo Moon Man

    Hellmark Guest

    Indigo Moon Man's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
    his body were:
    > Why is Mozilla developing 2 browers? Is everything going to eventually be
    > Firebird? Should I have both browsers? Thanks!

    The original plan was to have Firebird replace Seamonkey. No, you don't
    need both

    --
    Hellmark
    -If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!

    Hellmark, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Indigo Moon Man

    Keith Bowes Guest

    Indigo Moon Man wrote:
    > Why is Mozilla developing 2 browers? Is everything going to eventually be
    > Firebird?

    Yes. <URL:http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap.html#a-new-roadmap>. But with
    the fanbase of the suite (myself included), it won't be going away
    anytime soon.

    > Should I have both browsers?

    You should try both and see which you like more. The majority of the
    developer's seem to like Firebird better (though it's hard to say if
    that's due to product superiority or coding simplicity), but many users
    like the venerable suite-based Mozilla better.

    Keith Bowes, Oct 5, 2003