  1. tamilan

    tamilan Guest

    PLS tell me wht are all the exams i need to give if want to be MCSE.

    tamilan, Mar 5, 2008

  2. tamilan

    Briscobar Guest

    "tamilan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > PLS tell me wht are all the exams i need to give if want to be MCSE.

    YOU are LAZY.

    Briscobar, Mar 5, 2008

  3. tamilan

    David Guest

    www.microsoft.com/mcp

    David, Mar 5, 2008
  4. tamilan

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "David" <> wrote in message
    > www.microsoft.com/mcp
    >
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "tamilan" <> wrote in message
    >>> PLS tell me wht are all the exams i need to give if want to be MCSE.

    >> YOU are LAZY.

    You are NOT lazy. However, you are a top-poaster.

    At least Briscobar and I are not top-poasters, so nyah!

    Bill Hileman, Mar 5, 2008
  5. tamilan

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:50:47 -0000, "David" <> wrote:

    >www.microsoft.com/mcp

    We’re sorry, but we were unable to service your request. You may wish to
    choose from the links below for information about Microsoft products and
    services.
    hahahaha ;)

    maybe you meant:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp

    PAJ, Mar 5, 2008
  6. tamilan

    Guest

    On Mar 5, 12:54 pm, "Briscobar" <> wrote:
    > "tamilan" <> wrote in message

    > > PLS tell me wht are all the exams i need to give if want to be MCSE.

    > YOU are LAZY.

    u cant do mcse 2008. it bad now. i no this 4 sure.

    , Mar 5, 2008
  7. tamilan

    JaR Guest

    On 3/5/2008, had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > u cant do mcse 2008. it bad now. i no this 4 sure.

    I can if I want to.

    Neener neener!

    --
    JaR
    Silly is as silly does

    JaR, Mar 5, 2008
  8. tamilan

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > PLS tell me wht are all the exams i need to give if want to be MCSE.

    Finding the answer yourself is the first part of the test.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 6, 2008
  9. "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message

    > And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    > > PLS tell me wht are all the exams i need to give if want to be MCSE.

    > Finding the answer yourself is the first part of the test.
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    PotD for me.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 6, 2008