    Any ideas where to go (London)? Or any online shop with it in stock?

    Thanks,
    Martin
    Martin Lukasik, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Martin Lukasik

    paul123 Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Martin Lukasik

    Martin² Guest

    The price is too high ! They occasionally come up on Ebay. There is a UTstar
    phone available from sipgate,
    but the best thing is to wait for Nokia 6136, might be a while though...
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², Feb 16, 2006
  4. > The price is too high ! They occasionally come up on Ebay. There is a
    > UTstar phone available from sipgate,
    > but the best thing is to wait for Nokia 6136, might be a while though...

    Or wait till 2010 to receive it with free pack of snacks ;-)
    I've got it already. Not bad, but nothing sophisticated either ;-)

    m.
    Martin Lukasik, Feb 16, 2006
  5. Martin² wrote:
    > The price is too high ! They occasionally come up on Ebay. There is a UTstar
    > phone available from sipgate,
    > but the best thing is to wait for Nokia 6136, might be a while though...
    > Regards,
    > Martin

    The e60 is due first quarter of this year (if you don't need a camera).
    Thomas Kenyon, Feb 16, 2006
  6. Martin Lukasik

    Martin² Guest

    Lukasik: