    handouts? What's that all about?
    This lamer has some waking up to do.
    Frank Tauss

    futureworlds, May 30, 2004

  2. futureworlds

    maxfoo Guest

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 10:19:54 +0200 (CEST), futureworlds
    <> wrote:

    > Where does all these cheezey sleazebags come from that want everything
    >for free? He graduated college (which I doubt) and now expects free
    >handouts? What's that all about?
    > This lamer has some waking up to do.
    > Frank Tauss

    Don't blame him, it's the baby boomer generation that spoils their kids.
    Parents probably letting him live at home too...until he's 50...or dies of
    alcohol abuse.

    Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

    maxfoo, May 30, 2004

  3. futureworlds

    MauiJNP Guest

    "maxfoo" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 30 May 2004 10:19:54 +0200 (CEST), futureworlds
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Where does all these cheezey sleazebags come from that want everything
    > >for free? He graduated college (which I doubt) and now expects free
    > >handouts? What's that all about?
    > > This lamer has some waking up to do.
    > > Frank Tauss

    > Don't blame him, it's the baby boomer generation that spoils their kids.
    > Parents probably letting him live at home too...until he's 50...or dies of
    > alcohol abuse.

    I don't drink alcohol, I don't like the taste.

    Maybe you need to get a life so you don't waste your time harrassing people
    in a newsgroup.

    MauiJNP, May 30, 2004
  4. futureworlds

    MauiJNP Guest

    "futureworlds" <> wrote in message
    > Where does all these cheezey sleazebags come from that want everything
    > for free? He graduated college (which I doubt) and now expects free
    > handouts? What's that all about?
    > This lamer has some waking up to do.
    > Frank Tauss

    I don't know, who's this Frank Tauss loser who has nothing better to do than
    harrass someone in a newsgroup when there are many other people out there
    doing the same thing and selling them on ebay. At least I don't plan on
    doing that.

    Also, I've never had my name in the Subject line before. Thanks, it looks
    cool.

    MauiJNP, May 30, 2004