Who's the world's largest computer maker?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 6, 2009.

  1. Nokia <http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=405>.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 6, 2009

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Peter M Guest

    Re: Who's the world's largest computer maker? Does it really matter..?

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:23:28 +1300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> wrote:

    >Nokia <http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=405>.

    Will I die if I don't know this, or are you just posting utter crap again..?

    Peter M, Jan 6, 2009

  3. In message <>, Peter M wrote:

    > On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:23:28 +1300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    > <_zealand> wrote:
    >
    >>Nokia <http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=405>.

    > Will I die if I don't know this ...

    *Sigh* I guess now we'll never know...

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 6, 2009
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Enkidu Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > Nokia <http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=405>.

    Wrong! The world's largest computer maker is Whirlpool:

    http://www.whirlpool.com/home.jsp

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Microsoft Windows steals candy from children and reduces the GDP of
    industrialised countries.

    Enkidu, Jan 6, 2009
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > Nokia <http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=405>.

    Probably IBM or Cray makes the world's largest computer.

    Gib Bogle, Jan 11, 2009