    choice at the moment. Any suggestions/ ISP's that are worth a look or any
    recommendations.

    Cheers in advance
    JP, Jul 8, 2003

  2. JP

    Nate H. Guest

    It all depends on where you live and what your options are. If you are
    interested in which provider you should go with, you should take a look at
    http://www.broadbandreports.com/ .

    --
    Nate H.

    Nate H., Jul 8, 2003

  3. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Tue, 8 Jul 2003 00:47:57
    +0100, JP uttered this:

    >please could anyone give advice. I have looked at pipex and they are my
    >choice at the moment. Any suggestions/ ISP's that are worth a look or any
    >recommendations.
    >
    >Cheers in advance

    FYI, this is an international newsgroup.
    I see you're in the UK, so you might take a look here:-
    http://www.adslguide.org.uk/
    William Poaster, Jul 8, 2003
  4. JP

    Paul - xxx Guest

    JP deftly scribbled:

    > please could anyone give advice. I have looked at pipex and they are
    > my choice at the moment. Any suggestions/ ISP's that are worth a look
    > or any recommendations.
    >
    > Cheers in advance

    NTL

    ;)

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx
    Paul - xxx, Jul 8, 2003
  5. JP

    barb Guest

    .. I have looked at pipex

    I've been with them since March and am very pleased.

    Barb

    barb, Jul 9, 2003
  6. JP

    Josef Knecht Guest

    "Paul - xxx" <> wrote:

    >JP deftly scribbled:
    >
    >> please could anyone give advice. I have looked at pipex and they are
    >> my choice at the moment. Any suggestions/ ISP's that are worth a look
    >> or any recommendations.
    >>
    >> Cheers in advance

    >NTL

    BWAHAHAHAHAetc...