    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 3, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    news::

    > I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via
    > Cell Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???

    google: search for "saddam hussein video" in video - top of the list.
    kpg, Jan 3, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    >I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via Cell
    >Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???

    It's lame.
    Jtyc, Jan 3, 2007
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >
    >> I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via
    >> Cell Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???
    >>

    > google: search for "saddam hussein video" in video - top of the list.

    Hmmm...ok, I figured by this point it would have already been removed. That's
    why I didn't even bother searching. ;)
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 3, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > >I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via Cell
    > >Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???

    > It's lame.

    That's not the point of having it, but I do agree that it is lame. ;)
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 3, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    old news
    suxor

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2007
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > Hmmm...ok, I figured by this point it would have already been removed.
    > That's why I didn't even bother searching. ;)

    Know what happens when you assume, don't you?
    kpg, Jan 3, 2007
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> >I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via
    >> >Cell Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???

    >> It's lame.

    > That's not the point of having it, but I do agree that it is lame. ;)

    I think it's like the moon landing - all staged.
    kpg, Jan 3, 2007
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >
    >> Hmmm...ok, I figured by this point it would have already been removed.
    >> That's why I didn't even bother searching. ;)

    > Know what happens when you assume, don't you?

    I never 'assume', I quit using that term back in the 80's.

    I either 'figure' or 'presume'.

    But yes, I know what happens when *one* assumes. ;)
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 3, 2007
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >
    >> "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> It's lame.

    >> That's not the point of having it, but I do agree that it is lame. ;)

    > I think it's like the moon landing - all staged.

    You're thinking WAY too much then.

    Stop it now before you hurt yourself or someone you love.
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 3, 2007
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:ePHDHH4LHHA.4000
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    >>> That's not the point of having it, but I do agree that it is lame.

    ;)

    >> I think it's like the moon landing - all staged.
    >>

    > You're thinking WAY too much then.
    >
    > Stop it now before you hurt yourself or someone you love.

    Aww. Come on now, we all know that there was never a 3rd shooter on the
    grassy knoll and that Lyndon Johnson's corpse walks the halls of the
    White House every night. As a matter of fact, they're even going to
    cryogenically freeze Gerald Ford and resurrect him in 2016 after the
    Aztec Calendar ends and just before the aliens from the planet Vogon
    destroy Earth. Its down at your local planning office at Alpha-Centauri
    if you need to see the plans.

    Love and Kisses,

    --
    Lasher