    amstereofan Guest

    Come on someone must have brought one by now ? Spill the beans what's it
    like ??

    amstereofan, Aug 12, 2003

  2. amstereofan

    Richard A. Guest

    I was going to buy it but I had so much trouble finding it at a site I was
    comfortable with purchasing from that I finally gave up. (I'm sure there
    are a bunch out there now). I bought the DVDR75 and couldn't be happier
    with it. But since you didn't ask about that one, I won't bore you with
    details. ;-)

    Richard

    Richard A., Aug 12, 2003

  3. amstereofan

    Arkon24fps Guest

    > Come on someone must have brought one by now ? Spill the beans what's it
    > like ??

    I would like to:

    Philips DVDR80
    DVD Recorder

    Capture, edit, and preserve your precious memories with Philips DVDR80 DVD
    Recorder. Create a DVD from any source using the i.LINK digital connection.
    Transfer your most precious moments captured with your camcorder or archive
    all your old video tapes straight to DVD.

    Best Picture

    RealTime MPEG2 variable bit-rate video encoder for artifact-free DVD
    recording
    i.Link digital connection for perfect copies of camcorder tapes
    RGB component video input for the best digital recording quality
    Component video outputs - the best possible and most flexible analog video
    connection
    Best Sound

    2-channel dolby digital encoder for perfect recording of stereo and dolby
    pro logic audio
    24-bit digital-to-analog conversion for top quality sound

    Buy Now | View Cart

    Price: $533.95

    ----

    RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES

    5 Year Extended Warranty
    (additional 4 years parts & labor with nationwide service) Buy Now
    Price: $79.95

    Sony DPW47 4.7 GB DVD+RW - pack of 10 Buy Now
    Price: $129.95

    Sony DPW47 4.7 GB DVD+RW - single disc Buy Now
    Price: $13.99
    Sony 4.7 GB DVD+R - pack of 10 Buy Now
    Price: $86.99
    Sony 4.7 GB DVD+R - single disc Buy Now
    Price: $9.49

    Great Convenience
    GUIDE Plus+ on-screen TV program guide for the ultimate timer programming
    Recorded discs play on DVD players
    Up to 8 hours video recording per side
    Index picture screen for visual table of contents
    Favorite scene selection for easy editing of your home movies
    Disc manager for instant overview of all your discs
    Sat mouse included to control your satellite receiver

    Item Includes

    DVD Recorder
    46-key Remote Control
    Batteries