! Whoopsie -- http://wikileaks.org

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2010.

  1. http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/web/12/03/wikileaks.domain.name/index.html

    http://wikileaks.org

    AN ENLIGHTENMENT POEM FOR TEH WIKILEAKISTS
    by the illustrious Bucky Breeder

    HA HA HA HA,
    Uncle Sam has shut you down
    because you're a punk-ass snitch
    and now you're in some big trouble.

    HO HO HO HO,
    Merry Christmas to freedom of speech;
    just don't mess with the fundamentals
    of our fascist way of life.

    HE HE HE HE,
    Yep, while he may dress in a ghaa-hay clown suit,
    Old Uncle Sam has a great big sthick...
    And he'll sure shut you down, bee-atch!

    Merry Christmas to all the world,
    so please tourist on over to America
    and buy many consumer goods from our stores
    because it's good for the new world economy.

    Teh Edn (suggest you try our Kevlar vests...)

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On 04 Dec 2010 12:28:32 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/web/12/03/wikileaks.domain.name/index.html
    >
    > http://wikileaks.org
    >
    > AN ENLIGHTENMENT POEM FOR TEH WIKILEAKISTS
    > by the illustrious Bucky Breeder
    >
    > HA HA HA HA,
    > Uncle Sam has shut you down
    > because you're a punk-ass snitch
    > and now you're in some big trouble.
    >
    > HO HO HO HO,
    > Merry Christmas to freedom of speech;
    > just don't mess with the fundamentals
    > of our fascist way of life.
    >
    > HE HE HE HE,
    > Yep, while he may dress in a ghaa-hay clown suit,
    > Old Uncle Sam has a great big sthick...
    > And he'll sure shut you down, bee-atch!
    >
    > Merry Christmas to all the world,
    > so please tourist on over to America
    > and buy many consumer goods from our stores
    > because it's good for the new world economy.
    >
    > Teh Edn (suggest you try our Kevlar vests...)
    >
    > HTH.

    Approved by the Old Gringo. <g>
    --
    12/4/2010 6:46:59 AM CST