    no more
    no less
    just slumpy
    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003

  2. slumpy

    paul s Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    > Get a copy of Jesus The Video from Time Life Productions and get a free
    > copy of Jacob The Video too !!
    >
    > What is the saddest thing is that Gary Oldman is in the Jesus film with
    > Jacqueline Bisset. How the mighty fall...

    Is that the one with Oldman cast as Pontius Pilate? I always thought that
    Michael Palin made a much better Pilate.

    "I will not have my fwends widiculed by the common soldiewy.
    Anybody else feel like a little giggul. When I mention my fwend
    Biggus ...Dickus."
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 7, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> Get a copy of Jesus The Video from Time Life Productions and get a
    >> free copy of Jacob The Video too !!
    >>
    >> What is the saddest thing is that Gary Oldman is in the Jesus film
    >> with Jacqueline Bisset. How the mighty fall...

    > Is that the one with Oldman cast as Pontius Pilate? I always thought
    > that Michael Palin made a much better Pilate.
    >
    > "I will not have my fwends widiculed by the common soldiewy.
    > Anybody else feel like a little giggul. When I mention my fwend
    > Biggus ...Dickus."

    "He has a wife you know....Incontinentia Buttocks."

    Separated at birth - Michael Palin and John Bonham.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  4. paul s wrote:

    > Is that the one with Oldman cast as Pontius Pilate? I always thought that
    > Michael Palin made a much better Pilate.

    David Bowie as Pilate in Scorsese's "Last Temptation of Christ" is
    excellent.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 8, 2003
  5. slumpy

    Shep© Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:18:21 +0100, In this world we created "slumpy"
    <> wrote :

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:
    >
    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Get a copy of Jesus The Video from Time Life Productions and get a
    >>> free copy of Jacob The Video too !!
    >>>
    >>> What is the saddest thing is that Gary Oldman is in the Jesus film
    >>> with Jacqueline Bisset. How the mighty fall...

    >> Is that the one with Oldman cast as Pontius Pilate? I always thought
    >> that Michael Palin made a much better Pilate.
    >>
    >> "I will not have my fwends widiculed by the common soldiewy.
    >> Anybody else feel like a little giggul. When I mention my fwend
    >> Biggus ...Dickus."

    >"He has a wife you know....Incontinentia Buttocks."
    >
    >Separated at birth - Michael Palin and John Bonham.

    http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/lb/buttocks.wav
    http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/lb/bigus.wav
    Heh.Heh :D

    --