    Main OS is XP.
    I would be grateful for any thoughts, experiences, links.
    Thanks

    ayosha, Aug 29, 2003

  2. ayosha wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am considering installing an encryption software that could
    > encrypt OS disk as well and run in the background.
    > Google produced a lot of adds but only few very old reviews.
    > Ideally something that would be able to use different
    > encryptions for diferent OS in dual boot system, or at least for
    > different partitions.
    > Main OS is XP.
    > I would be grateful for any thoughts, experiences, links.
    > Thanks

    It is possible to eg. combine a bootmanager, a SafeGuard Easy protected
    XP partition, and linux partitions. I would not know however what to use
    to encrypt the linux environment with (cryptfs?).

    Hopefully it is possible to do this with other disk encryption software
    as well, as you would have to buy 5 SafeGuard Easy licences minimum.

    Groetjes
    John

    John Veldhuis, Sep 2, 2003