    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing
    Graymond, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Graymond

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 -0800, "Graymond" <>
    exclaimed:

    >Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    >but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    >past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

    Well, he can't admit when he is wrong, even if it's plain as day.
    That's a trait found in several posters over the last couple of years.
    Most people are man enough to admit they're wrong, but some just can't
    bring themselves to do it.
    Fred Dagg, Nov 22, 2006

  3. Graymond

    Graymond Guest

    Fred Dagg wrote:
    > On 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 -0800, "Graymond" <>
    > exclaimed:
    >
    > >Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    > >but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    > >past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

    > Well, he can't admit when he is wrong, even if it's plain as day.
    > That's a trait found in several posters over the last couple of years.
    > Most people are man enough to admit they're wrong, but some just can't
    > bring themselves to do it.

    Very true, however it's good for a chuckle now and then, I wonder why
    the group is called NZ Comp.?
    Graymond, Nov 22, 2006
  4. Graymond

    Guest

    Graymond wrote:
    > Fred Dagg wrote:
    > > On 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 -0800, "Graymond" <>
    > > exclaimed:
    > >
    > > >Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    > > >but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    > > >past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

    > > Well, he can't admit when he is wrong, even if it's plain as day.
    > > That's a trait found in several posters over the last couple of years.
    > > Most people are man enough to admit they're wrong, but some just can't
    > > bring themselves to do it.

    > Very true, however it's good for a chuckle now and then, I wonder why
    > the group is called NZ Comp.?

    I'm wrong all the time, and not only do I not give a ****, I just have
    another drink.
    , Nov 22, 2006
  5. Graymond

    Shane Guest

    School Holidays are starting earlier and earlier these days :\
    --
    Bender: Death to humans!
    Fry: Aww, it's good to hear his voice.

    blog: http://shanes.dyndns.org
    Shane, Nov 22, 2006
  6. Graymond

    Earl Grey Guest

    Graymond wrote:
    > Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    > but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    > past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

    He's not hard to find
    http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/
    Earl Grey, Nov 22, 2006
  7. Graymond

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On 21 Nov 2006 22:06:12 -0800, ""
    <> exclaimed:

    >Graymond wrote:
    >> Fred Dagg wrote:
    >> > On 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 -0800, "Graymond" <>
    >> > exclaimed:

    >> > Well, he can't admit when he is wrong, even if it's plain as day.
    >> > That's a trait found in several posters over the last couple of years.
    >> > Most people are man enough to admit they're wrong, but some just can't
    >> > bring themselves to do it.

    >> Very true, however it's good for a chuckle now and then, I wonder why
    >> the group is called NZ Comp.?

    >I'm wrong all the time, and not only do I not give a ****, I just have
    >another drink.

    Heh, that's the way!
    Fred Dagg, Nov 22, 2006
  8. Graymond

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:01:19 +1300, Earl Grey <> exclaimed:

    >Graymond wrote:
    >> Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    >> but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    >> past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing
    >>

    >He's not hard to find
    >http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

    LOL! He's a Mac geek, too!

    Figures.
    Fred Dagg, Nov 22, 2006
  9. Graymond

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <4563f59d$>, says...
    > Graymond wrote:
    > > Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    > > but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    > > past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing
    > >

    > He's not hard to find
    > http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

    I decided not to bookmark it and he's staying in my bozo bin.

    --
    Duncan
    Dave Doe, Nov 22, 2006
  10. T'was the Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:01:19 +1300 when I remembered Earl Grey
    <> saying something like this:

    >He's not hard to find
    >http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

    Hacker! I've seen the likes of people like you, I've watched The Net
    twice! :)
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.
    Waylon Kenning, Nov 22, 2006
  11. Graymond

    Graymond Guest

    Fred Dagg wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:01:19 +1300, Earl Grey <> exclaimed:
    >
    > >Graymond wrote:
    > >> Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    > >> but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    > >> past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing
    > >>

    > >He's not hard to find
    > >http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

    > LOL! He's a Mac geek, too!
    >
    > Figures.

    A Mac geek, I wouldn't hold that against him, smart machines, almost as
    good as the Amiga which would have been my favourite. This fella
    started with a System 80, somewhere I still have a Z80 code book, was a
    lot of fun and frustration.
    Graymond, Nov 22, 2006
  12. Graymond

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Graymond" <> wrote in message
    > Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    > but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    > past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

    He's a harmless idiot that spends all his time searching for info about
    Windows even though the idiot has Linux doing **** all on his PC while
    searching round the Net.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Nov 23, 2006
  13. Graymond

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Earl Grey" <> wrote in message news:4563f59d$...
    > Graymond wrote:
    >> Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
    >> but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
    >> past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing
    >>

    > He's not hard to find
    > http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

    Don't tell me he went missing from this newsgroup for all of 5 miniutes?
    Shit, better make out a missing idiot report with the police.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Nov 23, 2006