    stood up. Thank goodness I had my old standby to fall back on.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/best_mates.htm>

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Jul 2, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Charles Guest

    On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:22:04 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04
    @aol.com> wrote:

    >Was right! I should have listened to them! It was so humiliating getting
    >stood up. Thank goodness I had my old standby to fall back on.
    >
    ><http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/best_mates.htm>
    >

    >Rita

    You may not realize just how popular you are!

    Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.

    The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily
    exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.
    Charles, Jul 2, 2007

  3. Charles wrote:

    >> Was right! I should have listened to them! It was so humiliating
    >> getting stood up. Thank goodness I had my old standby to fall back
    >> on.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/best_mates.htm>

    > You may not realize just how popular you are!

    LOL! I do! It's amazing to see an overwhelming rash of busted killfiles
    all at once.

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Jul 3, 2007
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Savageduck Guest

    Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
    > Was right! I should have listened to them! It was so humiliating
    > getting stood up. Thank goodness I had my old standby to fall back on.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/best_mates.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    I am always amazed at how you generate Nikkor lens lust among the
    unwashed masses. My wallet is quivering as I type this :)
    My D200 is panting and the D70 is just breathless. The guys feel a
    little betrayed, but we understand there are times you just have to
    spread your wings.

    'duck
    Savageduck, Jul 3, 2007
  5. ? "Savageduck" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
    > > Was right! I should have listened to them! It was so humiliating
    > > getting stood up. Thank goodness I had my old standby to fall back on.
    > >
    > > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/best_mates.htm>
    > >

    > > Rita

    > I am always amazed at how you generate Nikkor lens lust among the
    > unwashed masses. My wallet is quivering as I type this :)
    > My D200 is panting and the D70 is just breathless. The guys feel a
    > little betrayed, but we understand there are times you just have to
    > spread your wings.
    >
    > 'duck

    What is the definition of a digital photo maniac?
    The guy that sees a pretty girl with a 1D Mk III on her neck and says:"Nice
    camera"

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jul 3, 2007
  6. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:

    > What is the definition of a digital photo maniac?
    > The guy that sees a pretty girl with a 1D Mk III on her neck and says:"Nice
    > camera"

    Well, that'd be a more appropriate greeting than "nice smile/legs/rack,
    etc."! Is he the guy who asks for her number with the sole intention of
    asking to borrow it? <s>

    Good point, T.

    --
    john mcwilliams