WHO WAS FIRST MCSD?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by IMRAN NETTARAM, Dec 27, 2003.

  1. ME MUST KNOW.
    IMRAN NETTARAM, Dec 27, 2003

  2. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Kline Sphere Guest

    That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
    landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2003

  3. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lol... gonna crack one of these days...

    --
    Regads,

    HD

    PS: It's all a state of mind...

    Hermit Dave, Dec 27, 2003
  4. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Guest Guest

    True, and it was his grandson who started the publishing company.

    Guest, Dec 27, 2003
  5. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >True, and it was his grandson who started the publishing company.

    Lean something new every day....
    Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2003
  6. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Eric Guest

    Kline Sphere wrote:

    > That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
    > landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.

    This was a few years before the first MSDN magazine was published!
    About all you had for referance material back then was Encyclopedia
    Britannica!
    Eric, Dec 29, 2003
  7. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >This was a few years before the first MSDN magazine was published!
    >About all you had for referance material back then was Encyclopedia
    >Britannica!

    Yep, had to study real hard back them. Still the cert's meant
    something back then, just ask Billy The Kid.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2003
  8. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Bill Guest

    The next 500 MCSD's got cheat sheets from Ye Olde Cert Plunderers .Co and MS
    had to ship the exams by secure freight by Verisign .Co back when Verisign
    were just hired muscle.

    Yawn...

    Bill, Dec 30, 2003
  9. Kline Sphere wrote:

    > That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
    > landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.

    Did he not chase away the snakes, giving way for St. Patrick's Day?
    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004
  10. >Did he not chase away the snakes, giving way for St. Patrick's Day?

    Not sure, but he did produce some good moonshine so I'm told.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  11. If you like Irish Whiskey. ;->

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 6, 2004
  12. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Guest Guest

    Aint' that a dump ?

    Guest, Jan 7, 2004
  13. IMRAN NETTARAM

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Aint' that a dump ?
    >

    > > About all you had for referance material back then was

    > Encyclopedia
    > > Britannica!
    > > .

    I think that excessive cheating on the cert tests was one of the key
    causes of the Civil War.

    Eric
    Eric, Jan 7, 2004