    SCSI, I suppose it could simply be a parallel port device.

    I'm pretty sure I can't simply toss this stuff in the trash can, but what
    can I do with it?

    Jeff Strickland, Oct 19, 2007

  2. Jeff Strickland

    Pen Guest

    Jeff Strickland wrote:
    > I have a mid-tower case with an unknown motherboard and no HDD that I want
    > to dispose of. I also have an old SCSI scanner, at least I think it's a
    > SCSI, I suppose it could simply be a parallel port device.
    >
    > I'm pretty sure I can't simply toss this stuff in the trash can, but what
    > can I do with it?

    Offer it on freecycle, there's probably one in your area.
    I've gotten rid of old stuff there for years.
    http://www.freecycle.org/

    Pen, Oct 19, 2007

  3. Re: Who wants old computer equipment? -- UPDATE

    My Calvary Chapel operates a high school (it's actually a K-12, but that's
    not the point) and the guy that teaches the technology class(es) took it. He
    said he can get it up and running, and take it to Mexico to the orphanage.

    Jeff Strickland, Oct 19, 2007