Who signs the MCP certificates?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?Y3liZXIwMDc=?=, Mar 19, 2005.

  1. Who signs the MCP certificates? Bill Gates? Steve Ballmer?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y3liZXIwMDc=?=, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Hi cyber007,

    The signature belongs to Bill but it is computer generated.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Mar 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y3liZXIwMDc=?=

    Guest Guest

    The MCP does not get you a certificate, only the MCS* and
    MCD* certs will net you a certificate.

    If you go to a local training facility there should be
    plenty of certificates to gawk at on the wall.

    In case you are thinking of faking one...there are
    candidate numbers associated with the certifications that
    most smart employers will verify.

    Joe

    Guest, Mar 22, 2005
  4. U r wrong. Check this out: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/faq.asp

    And also, a more nice and decent attitude will help more people like you,
    rather than just your mom.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXIwMDc=?=, Mar 22, 2005
  5. What am I wrong about? The first certification that
    gives you the MCP does not net you the official
    certificate...at least it did not with NT4, W2K, and W2K3
    MCP tests. It may be different with the developer certs.

    "Rather than just your mom?" WTF do you mean by that?
    Haven't seen my mom in months...though I have seen your
    mom with a bit more frequency @ the Chicken Ranch outside
    of Vegas.

    Don't try a flame war...

    Cyber007's daddy, Mar 23, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y3liZXIwMDc=?=

    Don Carter Guest

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:17:40 -0800, "Cyber007's daddy"
    <> wrote:

    >What am I wrong about? The first certification that
    >gives you the MCP does not net you the official
    >certificate...at least it did not with NT4, W2K, and W2K3
    >MCP tests. It may be different with the developer certs.

    Actually that's wrong, I got my certificate when I passed the NT4
    workstation exam back in 1999.

    Don Carter, Mar 23, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Y3liZXIwMDc=?=

    Syncme Guest

    "Cyber007's daddy" <> wrote in message
    > What am I wrong about? The first certification that
    > gives you the MCP does not net you the official
    > certificate...at least it did not with NT4, W2K, and W2K3
    > MCP tests. It may be different with the developer certs.
    >
    > "Rather than just your mom?" WTF do you mean by that?
    > Haven't seen my mom in months...though I have seen your
    > mom with a bit more frequency @ the Chicken Ranch outside
    > of Vegas.
    >
    > Don't try a flame war...

    I don't know about you but I still have mine and it says:

    Congratulations on earning your Microsoft certification. As a Microsoft
    Certified Professional (MCP) ....

    Got a letter, certificate, card and pin. Not saying that it's worth
    anything, but it is called Microsoft "Certified" Professional.

    Syncme, Mar 26, 2005