  1. God, I love eBay!

    <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200100022006>

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Apr 22, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/21/07 10:25 PM, in article , "Rita Ä
    Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:

    > God, I love eBay!
    >
    > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200100022006>
    >

    > Rita

    Says something about the IQ of Nikon owners...

    George Kerby, Apr 22, 2007

  3. In article <C250D8D8.21E11%>,
    says...

    > Says something about the IQ of Nikon owners...

    Well; wanabee Nikon owners maybe..

    T.
    --
    Do Binary Tripods have 11 legs ?

    Tony Gartshore, Apr 22, 2007
  4. ? "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
    > God, I love eBay!
    >
    > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200100022006>
    >

    > Rita

    What I found more interesting is the bid by the same seller for some unused
    minox films, does everybody remember minox cameras?

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Apr 22, 2007
  5. "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> wrote

    > What I found more interesting is the bid by the same seller for some
    > unused
    > minox films, does everybody remember minox cameras?

    Yep. I think the Minox used a 9.5mm film, perhaps similar to the old Pathe
    movie film. Can't imagine there's any of that around that's still good.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Apr 25, 2007