Who says Germans have no sense of humour?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Feb 5, 2012.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    Subject: PBXes -- Message from PBXes Development

    Dear ,

    we are currently preparing roll out of a number of frequently
    requested new features:
    - Notification of missed calls
    - Statistics for queues
    - Undo of configuration changes
    - Fix call recording

    Quite recently it makes it hard to do our job, when we suffer
    from massive aircraft noise resulting from Frankfurt airport.

    As we know for many years IP telephony users are travelling
    a lot. If at all possible we kindly ask you and your fellows
    to please avoid Frankfurt hub, and accordingly Deutsche Lufthansa
    these days.

    Almost all parts of Frankfurt/Main region, our home, are affected
    by lower-lying flight paths, and a new urban runway that has been
    opened in October, 2011.

    We want to apologize for the inconvenience and will inform you in
    our news forum as soon as the announced features become generally
    available. Feel free to contact us in the forum for any questions
    you may have.

    Kindest regards,
    i-p-tel GmbH
    www.i-p-tel.com

    Your account name:

    ---

    Copyright(C)2005-2012 i-p-tel GmbH, Germany. All rights reserved.

    Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
    you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PBXes
    account and choose the Support link.

    --
    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Feb 5, 2012

  2. Graham.

    Paul Cummins Guest

    We were about to embark at Dover, when (Graham.) came up
    to me and whispered:

    > Quite recently it makes it hard to do our job, when we suffer
    > from massive aircraft noise resulting from Frankfurt airport.

    Yep, I am still recovering from the shock...

    --
    Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
    Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

    ---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----

    Paul Cummins, Feb 5, 2012

  3. Graham.

    Soruk Guest

    On 2012-02-05, Paul Cummins <> wrote:
    > We were about to embark at Dover, when (Graham.) came up
    > to me and whispered:
    >
    >> Quite recently it makes it hard to do our job, when we suffer
    >> from massive aircraft noise resulting from Frankfurt airport.

    > Yep, I am still recovering from the shock...

    Got that one too - as I was connecting between flights, with Lufthansa,
    at Frankfurt!

    Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/

    Soruk, Feb 5, 2012