    MCP - Windows Server 2003
    70-270 + 70-290
    São Paulo - From Brazil

    Marcos Souza, Feb 6, 2006

  2. I did today! 866/1000.
    It is a tough one.

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVpIExvcGVz?=, Feb 6, 2006

  3. Marcos Souza

    Marcos Souza Guest

    Which material of study you used for this test?

    --
    MARCOS SOUZA
    MCP

    Marcos Souza, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Marcos Souza

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Who passed in the first time in the examination 70-291?

    timmmaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Marcos Souza

    Wayne Guest

    "Marcos Souza" <> wrote in message
    > Who passed in the first time in the examination 70-291?
    >

    > --
    > MARCOS SOUZA
    > MCP - Windows Server 2003
    > 70-270 + 70-290
    > São Paulo - From Brazil

    Never sat it.

    Wayne McGlinn
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP - Windows NT 3.51 Wkstn, Windows 95.

    Wayne, Feb 8, 2006
  6. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Core Requirements
    and experience :)

    Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVpIExvcGVz?=, Feb 10, 2006
  7. Marcos Souza

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Rui Lopes" <> wrote in message
    > Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Core Requirements
    > and experience :)
    >
    > Good luck.

    Hey, aren't you a famous chess grandmaster?

    Aren't you dead or something?

    Frisbee®, Feb 11, 2006
  8. Hello Marcos,
    I am on my 3rd try, its a hard one. Its the junction point for the MCSA and
    MCSE. Study hard!

    David Rodriguez
    C & D Computer Consulting

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgUm9kcmlndWV6?=, Mar 27, 2006
  9. Hi Marcus,
    I passed it first time, absolute killer. need to prepare very well, I agree
    David, its the difference between MCP and MCSA.
    --
    Thanks

    Paul...
    ---------
    MCP 2k3
    MCDST XP
    MCSA 2k3

    Working on:
    MCSE
    MCDBA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBVSw==?=, Apr 11, 2006
  10. I just did, scored 871 :) lost points on the dns simulation (configured a
    stub instead of a delegation zone :-( and a question about IPSec.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fyb2xpbmU=?=, Jun 7, 2006
  11. Congrats.
    It was the only one I had to retake.

    Bill McPherson, Jun 7, 2006