Who or writes these kind of emails ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I have seen these kind of emails, but deleted them as SPAM, and not
    given them a moments thought.
    But this time somebody forwarded me one, so I bothered to read it.

    Who or what writes this?!!

    I'm thinking it is a mixture of a who and a what perhaps. Like a who
    aided by a machine.

    "
    Pass the parcel and enjoy yourself, bread crums are coming to town so
    hide your ironing bored

    Chapter 1

    If you could sacrifice a little rabbit's coffee, would u discriminate
    it from being a real peasant or would you just throw it over the
    courtyard into the gymnasium, can u read the words of the crying
    onion, no one tells me that Zion is the place where the mole people
    will kill pyramids. O no the lift has stopped, its time for a neck of
    chairs, I am contributing to the passed of obesity , tells of the left
    mirror will decease you in another life, call out and feel the earth
    vibrate from your furniture, mamozan will serve the past with its
    giants and leaflets.

    Only one will vanish from the creator within, news of poor doctors
    will become unsolved without a plaster on your ears. Everyone is a
    hat, on backwards and ready for adventure.

    Sunshine can do you favours, a ring and a quote from an author with a
    name unheard in the dark forest, mercury will take u surf boarding but
    the daughter of the locker room will cast a shadow on the golden gate
    bridge with Matt Damon, it's the time of the elf and the lights are
    out, beat me and u will be selling a part of your knuckles which u had
    buried in the sand for 2 eternities.

    Chapter 2

    Marry a rhino and your life will be transparent, nothing compares to
    the universal truth of a menopausal woman and her 5 inch stockings in
    a Jacuzzi warming up to a live chicken fajita. Cream on a lap top may
    damage the ostrich but only the man on the fire will cause the input
    of a ruler to show me a microscope, an example of this compels me to
    answer the calls of a low maintenance jigsaw puzzle with some death
    defying stunts to console all the families beneath Sean Kingston's
    farm... but does it exist? You can find the truth on Tim Allen's chrome
    tiles, which he in fact use to sign to his record label, "the mystery
    of a kamikaze and the wooden boat" (to read more, log into to
    Cynthia's wallet).

    No more and no less of an envelope left unsettled by a
    discriminating tulip. Forge his pen and buy out the log, the river
    will travel to the crater but I'm swimming with the lions above,
    champion will forget the pain in the ring so fly into a black whole
    with Irene and gloat about the tragedy of Bonnie and Clyde and also
    the man who featured in the unforgettable drama about a drummer who
    lost his base guitar through the torment of a quiz show featuring the
    same dumpling who may be found by the rocks on the north bank where
    the clouds use to have fun talking about condensation and when they
    would locate a bachelor pad worth purchasing.

    Six of the figures don't add up, tune in next week for a
    representative of the nation we survive in.

    "
    , Feb 6, 2008

  2. sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 6, 8:46 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
> [...]
    > of a kamikaze and the wooden boat" (to read more, log into to
    > Cynthia's wallet).
    >
    > No more and no less of an envelope left unsettled by a
    > discriminating tulip. Forge his pen and buy out the log, the river
    > will travel to the crater but I'm swimming with the lions above,
    > champion will forget the pain in the ring so fly into a black whole
    > with Irene and gloat about the tragedy of Bonnie and Clyde and also
    > the man who featured in the unforgettable drama about a drummer who
    > lost his base guitar through the torment of a quiz show featuring the
    > same dumpling who may be found by the rocks on the north bank where
    > the clouds use to have fun talking about condensation and when they
    > would locate a bachelor pad worth purchasing.
    >
    > Six of the figures don't add up, tune in next week for a
    > representative of the nation we survive in.

    There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
    weeks/months ago.
    sandy58, Feb 7, 2008

  3. The seem to be just compute generated to me.
    A few simple rules of grammer and a list of nouns verbs
    conjunctions and you can produce endless piles of crap
    that looks like english

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 8, 2008
  4. Guest

    On 8 Feb, 01:02, "Lord Turkey Cough" <> wrote:
    > The seem to be just compute generated to me.
    > A few simple rules of grammer and a list of nouns verbs
    > conjunctions and you can  produce endless piles of crap
    > that looks like english

    You think a computer came up a pile of crap the way you described, and
    a small block of it was selected, and one line said

    "nothing compares to the universal truth of a menopausal woman and
    her 5 inch stockings "

    Another said "it's the time of the elf and the lights are out, ."

    And another "the clouds use to have fun talking about condensation and
    when they would locate a bachelor pad worth purchasing"

    It is clearly a program involved, but it is cleverer than you
    suggest. Associating clouds and condensation, for example.
    Associating words so as to feign an interest in nighttime activities.
    The program is cleverer than you suggest and/or the human is more
    involved than you think.

    It may be that this program has some structures for storing words that
    are conceptually related. Would something like this just be written
    for junk emails? Or could it be the program has another real purpose,
    that is more important! I wonder how "the semantic web" is getting
    on!

    <snip>
    , Feb 8, 2008
  5. Guest

    , Feb 8, 2008
  6. sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 8, 6:08 am, ""
    <> wrote:
    > On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    > > There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
    > > weeks/months ago.-

    > you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
    > thread: Arrange words to make a sentence
    >
    > http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.cracks/browse_frm/thread/e296d89...
    >
    > I don`t see it there

    http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme-Wabby-0.13/Wabby.pm
    http://www.poundart.com/art/randcomix/about.html
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/magickey/teachers/resources_patch.shtml
    These links look like they may do the job.
    sandy58, Feb 8, 2008
  7. Guest

    On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > On Feb 8, 6:08 am, ""
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > > <snip>

    > > > There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
    > > > weeks/months ago.-

    > > you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
    > > thread: Arrange words to make a sentence

    > >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.cracks/browse_frm/thread/e296d89...

    > > I don`t see it there

    > http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acm...hools/magickey/teachers/resources_patch.shtml
    > These links look like they may do the job.

    maybe

    tx
    , Feb 9, 2008
  8. Guest

    On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > On Feb 8, 6:08 am, ""
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > > <snip>

    > > > There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
    > > > weeks/months ago.-

    > > you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
    > > thread: Arrange words to make a sentence

    > >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.cracks/browse_frm/thread/e296d89...

    > > I don`t see it there

    > http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acm...hools/magickey/teachers/resources_patch.shtml
    > These links look like they may do the job.

    And by the way..
    Stop asking people to say thank you to you. It wastes time.. It means
    a new post appears in the thread and people read it thinking it will
    contain interesting information, and all it says is "thanks". This
    will happen repeatedly. It plays a part in screwing up usenet. People
    will be thankful anyway because things are archived and the
    information is useful, and thus you can be safe in the assumption that
    they will be grateful for that and that your contribution will not be
    in vein.
    , Feb 9, 2008
  9. miki Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > > On Feb 8, 6:08 am, ""
    > >
    > > <> wrote:
    > > > On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > > > <snip>

    > > > you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
    > > > thread: Arrange words to make a sentence

    >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.cracks/browse_frm/thread/e296d89...
    > >
    > > > I don`t see it there

    http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acm...hools/magickey/teachers/resources_patch.shtml
    > > These links look like they may do the job.

    > And by the way..
    > Stop asking people to say thank you to you. It wastes time.. It means
    > a new post appears in the thread and people read it thinking it will
    > contain interesting information, and all it says is "thanks". This
    > will happen repeatedly. It plays a part in screwing up usenet. People
    > will be thankful anyway because things are archived and the
    > information is useful, and thus you can be safe in the assumption that
    > they will be grateful for that and that your contribution will not be
    > in vein.

    Don't you mean "in vain" ? miki.
    miki, Feb 10, 2008
  10. Guest

    On 10 Feb, 03:26, "miki" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <> wrote:

    > >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.cracks/browse_frm/thread/e296d89...

    > http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme-Wabby-0.13/Wabby.pmhttp://www.po...> > These links look like they may do the job.
    >
    > > And by the way..
    > > Stop asking people to say thank you to you. It wastes time.. It means
    > > a new post appears in the thread and people read it thinking it will
    > > contain interesting information, and all it says is "thanks". This
    > > will happen repeatedly. It plays a part in screwing up usenet. People
    > > will be thankful anyway because things are archived and the
    > > information is useful, and thus you can be safe in the assumption that
    > > they will be grateful for that and that your contribution will not be
    > > in vein.

    >                    Don't you mean "in vain" ?   miki..-

    Quite right.. Thanks. You know, when I was a kid e.g. 10, I was a
    great speller. I never improved, but as the years went by, people
    caught up and finally some overtook me.

    So congratulations, you overtook somebody with the spelling skills of
    a 10 year old ;-)
    , Feb 10, 2008
  11. sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 9, 11:26 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Feb 8, 6:08 am, ""

    > > <> wrote:
    > > > On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > > > <snip>

    > > > you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
    > > > thread: Arrange words to make a sentence

    > > >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.cracks/browse_frm/thread/e296d89...

    > > > I don`t see it there

    > >http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme-Wabby-0.13/Wabby.pmhttp://www.po...
    > > These links look like they may do the job.

    > And by the way..
    > Stop asking people to say thank you to you. It wastes time.. It means
    > a new post appears in the thread and people read it thinking it will
    > contain interesting information, and all it says is "thanks". This
    > will happen repeatedly. It plays a part in screwing up usenet. People
    > will be thankful anyway because things are archived and the
    > information is useful, and thus you can be safe in the assumption that
    > they will be grateful for that and that your contribution will not be
    > in vein.

    Hey, shanley, who the **** asked you to say thanks anyway? Not fuckin'
    ME!!! I'd tell you to do something alse...in no uncertain terms,
    asshole.
    sandy58, Feb 12, 2008
  12. Guest

    On 12 Feb, 14:44, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > On Feb 9, 11:26 pm, ""
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > > On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <> wrote:

    > > >http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme-Wabby-0.13/Wabby.pmhttp://www.po...
    > > > These links look like they may do the job.

    > > And by the way..
    > > Stop asking people to say thank you to you. It wastes time.. It means
    > > a new post appears in the thread and people read it thinking it will
    > > contain interesting information, and all it says is "thanks". This
    > > will happen repeatedly. It plays a part in screwing up usenet. People
    > > will be thankful anyway because things are archived and the
    > > information is useful, and thus you can be safe in the assumption that
    > > they will be grateful for that and that your contribution will not be
    > > in vein.

    > Hey, shanley, who the **** asked you to say thanks anyway?

    you did elsewhere, and to somebody else too.

    > Not fuckin'
    > ME!!! I'd tell you to do something alse...in no uncertain terms,
    > asshole.-

    that`s better
    , Feb 17, 2008