who on earth is Yowdy Rates?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by tjones, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. tjones

    tjones Guest

    tjones, Nov 6, 2004

  2. tjones

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "tjones" <> said in news:#
    :

    the dyslexic evil twin of Rowdy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 6, 2004

  3. tjones

    Mike T. Guest

    Is this anything like "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego"?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 6, 2004
  4. tjones

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> said in

    she's over there ---------------->

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 6, 2004
  5. tjones

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns959976E9C48D4neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    no, the toilets are over there ----------------->

    <------------------ carmens on this side.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 7, 2004
  6. tjones

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "tjones" <> wrote in news:#560AjAxEHA.2572
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    you must surely be dutch! does any of this ring a bell?

    http://www.godutch.com/

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 7, 2004
  7. tjones

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
    <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> incase you missed it "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> said in
    >>
    >>> Is this anything like "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego"?
    >>>

    >> she's over there ---------------->
    >>

    > no, the toilets are over there ----------------->
    >
    > <------------------ carmens on this side.

    lies! She's down there

    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 7, 2004
  8. tjones

    said in news:Xns9599E69345F27rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16:

    > "tjones" <> wrote in news:#560AjAxEHA.2572
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    > you must surely be dutch! does any of this ring a bell?
    >
    > http://www.godutch.com/

    There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are
    intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 7, 2004
  9. tjones

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9599E8FCAAD16neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
    > <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in
    >
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    >> 207.46.248.16:
    >>
    >>> incase you missed it "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> said in

    >>> she's over there ---------------->
    >>>

    >> no, the toilets are over there ----------------->
    >>
    >> <------------------ carmens on this side.
    >>

    > lies! She's down there

    by gooly you are right! that is her down there. so that's what was giving
    my the giggles.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/