Who needs Netflix...Walmart drops its price to $12.97

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by joeraposa, Jan 10, 2005.

  1. joeraposa

    joeraposa Guest

    joeraposa, Jan 10, 2005

  2. joeraposa

    Pug Fugley Guest

    I need Netflix. I tried Wal-Mart, they take twice as long to ship/receive
    and have only half the movies that Netflix does. They did however have a
    couple of things that NF didn't. Not bad for $13 I guess.

    Pug Fugley, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Who needs Lexus, chevy sells Cavaliers for under $10,000.

    SpiderManHouston, Jan 11, 2005
  4. joeraposa

    Owl Jolson Guest

    Walmart = Satan

    Owl Jolson, Jan 11, 2005
  5. joeraposa

    Nonymous Guest

    I tried Walmart for about a year. About 1 in 4 disks were scratched such
    that they were unplayable. Turn around time was horrendous: 7-8 days.

    Nonymous, Jan 11, 2005
  6. joeraposa

    Omarichu Guest

    >Walmart = Satan

    You=Out-of-work loser.

    Omarichu, Feb 2, 2005
  7. joeraposa

    Nonymous Guest

    "Omarichu" <> wrote in message
    > >Walmart = Satan

    > You=Out-of-work loser.

    I think if he was an out-of-work loser, he'd be a Walmart worshipper.

    Nonymous, Feb 2, 2005