    cost
    and who much mony microsoft will ask me to pay for each exam and for give me
    the certification

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=, Mar 22, 2005

  2. bassam wrote:
    > i wont to get mcse on the wep but i dont know who much the examination will
    > cost
    > and who much mony microsoft will ask me to pay for each exam and for give me
    > the certification

    You need to pass seven exams at around 90 bucks each. Also, you would
    have to buy books or pay for training...

    Regards.

    Juan Pablo Barrios, Mar 22, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    noob Guest

    Just a suggestion: A good start would be to learn English
    and not relay on Office grammar and spell checker.

    noob, Mar 22, 2005
  4. noob wrote:
> [...]

    I suppose your reply was meant to who started the thread. Wasn't it?
    Cheers!

    Juan Pablo Barrios, Mar 22, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Juan Pablo Barrios <> rambled:
    > noob wrote:

    Yeah, I thinking he to be referring to the orgnal poseter of the this
    thread.

    Thanking you in the HOLY name of Jesus H Christ III,

    Ramon Pablo Briscobar

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.

    Briscobar, Mar 22, 2005
  6. Briscobar wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Juan Pablo Barrios <> rambled:

    Thanks for your valuable clarification!!! You're doing well.
    Kind regards.

    Juan Pablo Barrios, Mar 22, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Juan Pablo Barrios climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Briscobar wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> Juan Pablo Barrios <> rambled:

    DAMMIT RAMON!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 22, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    noob Guest

    Hold on a sec here, my post was directed at half the post
    I have read today, but no it wasn't directed at you Juan.
    I must say using the web to post is frustrating at times.
    Nearly as bad as when I get these calls about computers or
    printers not turning on when they have kicked out the
    power with their foot or someone is playing a trick on
    them. I am so sick of saying: is the power cord connected.

    noob, Mar 22, 2005
  9. noob wrote:
> [...]

    Thanks for that. I just wanted to be sure because that was my first
    message here; and although English isn't my mother tongue, I couldn't
    believe that I might have begun in such a wrong way here.
    No doubt that using the web for this is really a pain in the a$$...
    So long!

    Juan Pablo Barrios, Mar 22, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:%,
    Juan Pablo Barrios <> rambled:

    >> Thanking you in the HOLY name of Jesus H Christ III,
    >>
    >> Ramon Pablo Briscobar
    >>

    > Thanks for your valuable clarification!!! You're doing well.
    > Kind regards.

    Alright, let us not continue this charade any longer, Juan. My name isn't
    "Ramon Pablo Briscobar"; he is simply a character I play in an internet soap
    opera. Lest you continue to believe that my English ain't so hot, I will
    inform you that the only mistakes I make are intentional, and hence, not
    mistakes. I was just having a little fun with you be speaking some
    chinglish. No offense, pal.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com does not support the "/assfucker" switch

    Briscobar, Mar 22, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > C|N>k!
    >
    > DAMMIT RAMON!

    damned waste of coffee...reminds me, my tankards empty

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Put knot yore trussed inn spel chequers

    Neil, Mar 22, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "noob" <> say in news:070301c52f06$b7eed8c0
    $:

    > I must say using the web to post is frustrating at times.

    pssssssssssst....x-news...free...real easy to config...or use OE

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Never take a beer to a job interview.

    Neil, Mar 22, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Juan Pablo Barrios <> say in

    > Thanks for that. I just wanted to be sure because that was my first
    > message here; and although English isn't my mother tongue, I couldn't
    > believe that I might have begun in such a wrong way here.
    > No doubt that using the web for this is really a pain in the a$$...
    > So long!

    doing fine, but we all need a lesson on how to snip. those posts are
    getting a tad long.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A mind is a wonderful thing to waste.

    Neil, Mar 22, 2005
  14. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear Juan Pablo Barrios <> say in
    >

    >>Thanks for that. I just wanted to be sure because that was my first
    >>message here; and although English isn't my mother tongue, I couldn't
    >>believe that I might have begun in such a wrong way here.
    >>No doubt that using the web for this is really a pain in the a$$...
    >>So long!

    > doing fine, but we all need a lesson on how to snip. those posts are
    > getting a tad long.

    Let's go for it!
    :)

    Juan Pablo Barrios, Mar 22, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    <snip> <--------------lesson 1

    > Let's go for it!
    >:)

    don't make me do lesson 2

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The American Express Card of Borg. Don't Assimilate without it.

    Neil, Mar 22, 2005
  16. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear Juan Pablo Barrios <> say in
    >

    >>Neil wrote:
    >>
    >>>did you hear Juan Pablo Barrios <> say in

    > <snip> <--------------lesson 1
    >

    >>Let's go for it!
    >>:)

    > don't make me do lesson 2

    I never would!

    Juan Pablo Barrios, Mar 22, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzc2Ft?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Juan Pablo Barrios <> say in

    <snippage>

    > I never would!

    THAT was uncalled for...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - BETA TESTERS WHO LIE! On the the next Geraldo...

    Neil, Mar 23, 2005