who makes this puppy?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jul 3, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Jul 3, 2009

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Jul 3, 2009

  3. richard

    Old Gringo Guest

    Two Cents To The richard Post:
    > http://1littleworld.net/trike1.jpg
    >
    > I want to get one.

    That looks like the Westinghouse logo on the front. Way back when
    Westinghouse and Studebaker made a joint venture on something like that.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Jul 3, 2009
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Jul 3, 2009
  5. richard

    Dh Guest

    Dh, Jul 3, 2009
  6. richard

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Fuzzy Logic, Jul 3, 2009
  7. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > http://1littleworld.net/trike1.jpg
    >
    > I want to get one.

    Yeah, but it turns like a roller coaster. Reminds me of the vehicle
    Clouseau (Sellers) drove when he was disguised as a Telephone repairman in
    one of his movies. Best guess is that it's either british and/or european.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jul 4, 2009
  8. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:04:14 -0700, "nobody >"
    <> wrote:

    >83LowRider wrote:
    >> "Fuzzy Logic" wrote
    >>
    >>> The two wheels should be in the front!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.campagnamotors.com/T-REX/photo.html

    >> I see that trike on some late night show..
    >> Rob (skateboard guy) Whateverhisnameis. Always
    >> seems to have a blast every time he gets on it.
    >>
    >> Along the same lines...
    >> http://www.biker-events.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/adrenaline07.jpg
    >>

    >This one has 4 wheels, but in the same vein.
    >http://www.gizmag.com/go/4177/

    Cool ride but not legal in the USA. In the USA, if it has 4 wheels, it
    is a car and must meet all car standards.

    richard, Jul 4, 2009
  9. chuckcar wrote:

    > richard <> wrote:
    >> http://1littleworld.net/trike1.jpg
    >>
    >> I want to get one.
    >>

    > Yeah, but it turns like a roller coaster. Reminds me of the vehicle
    > Clouseau (Sellers) drove when he was disguised as a Telephone
    > repairman in one of his movies. Best guess is that it's either
    > british and/or european.

    It's a "Wildfire" and it is Chinese.

    <http://www.wildfiremotors.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3767&category_id=26&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=75&vmcchk=1&Itemid=75>

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 4, 2009
  10. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 21:58:37 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Cool ride but not legal in the USA. In the USA, if it has 4 wheels, it
    >is a car and must meet all car standards.

    What?

    Ever seen an ATV?

    Evan Platt, Jul 4, 2009
  11. The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all> pinched out a steaming pile of<2t-
    >:

    > richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >snip
    >
    >> Cool ride but not legal in the USA. In the USA, if it has 4 wheels,

    it
    >> is a car and must meet all car standards.

    >Huh? Hmmm, ATVs have 4 wheels. Do they meet all car standards?

    People up here licence them & use em on the street.
    Unfortunately they *dont* do the following to make them safe:
    lower the suspension
    use a lower profile street tire

    So its funny to see some dumass riding along at speed hitting rough
    spots in the pavement hopping sideways and almost loosing it due to the
    too-stiff suspension and high proffile tires.

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 4, 2009