    Lucas Tam Guest

    Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    OU812? Guest

    Lucas Tam wrote:
    > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    Bob Bitchin from Lets Make a Dope Deal

    The students in sister Mary Elephant's class..

    Class...
    Classss..
    Cla..

    SHUT UP!!!!

    Kristy

    --
    ((
    /\ /\ ))
    # # # #
    *Bomber*

    OU812?, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Spleeph Guest

    Lucas Tam <> stumbled out of the bar and spewed:
    > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    I don't know about the characters, but I've always liked the Ear Ache My Eye
    skit.

    --
    Spleeph.
    Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away!

    Spleeph, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Lucas Tam

    OU812? Guest

    Jack H. wrote:
    > "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    >> Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    >> the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    > You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to
    > military school with that god damn Finkelstien shit kid. son of a
    > bitch.
    >
    > I know it ain't one of their characters but it is a most memorable
    > line.
    > I actually like the movies more than their stand up skits.
    >
    > Howm Grone J

    I've got a fair bit of their comedy material on mp3, i've not seen the
    movies in yrs though.. and there are still a couple i don't think i've EVER
    seen. Is there a list somewhere of all cheech and chong movies?

    Kristy

    --
    ((
    /\ /\ ))
    # # # #
    *Bomber*

    OU812?, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    Jack Black. Guest

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:54:32 -0300, "OU812?"
    <buggums**nospamme**@nb.sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >Jack H. wrote:
    >> "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    >>> Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    >>> the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    >> You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to
    >> military school with that god damn Finkelstien shit kid. son of a
    >> bitch.
    >>
    >> I know it ain't one of their characters but it is a most memorable
    >> line.
    >> I actually like the movies more than their stand up skits.
    >>
    >> Howm Grone J

    >I've got a fair bit of their comedy material on mp3, i've not seen the
    >movies in yrs though.. and there are still a couple i don't think i've EVER
    >seen. Is there a list somewhere of all cheech and chong movies?
    >
    >Kristy

    go to www.imdb.com , type in cheech and it will bring up everything
    cheech has been in including all the cheech and chong movies

    Jack Black., Apr 16, 2004
  6. Lucas Tam

    Jack H. Guest

    Jack H., Apr 16, 2004
  7. Lucas Tam

    {Gutterball} Guest

    When I was young, my drug-addled sister had the Big Bambu LP and it came
    with this GIANT piece of rolling paper.

    As a family (!) we used to laugh at the Sister Mary-Elephant skit and I also
    loved Pedro de Pacas and Man. "How could we be out of gas already? I put
    ..69 worth in this morning!"

    {Gutterball}, Apr 16, 2004
  8. Lucas Tam

    OU812? Guest

    Jack Black. wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:54:32 -0300, "OU812?"
    > <buggums**nospamme**@nb.sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >
    >> Jack H. wrote:
    >>> "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to
    >>> military school with that god damn Finkelstien shit kid. son of a
    >>> bitch.
    >>>
    >>> I know it ain't one of their characters but it is a most memorable
    >>> line.
    >>> I actually like the movies more than their stand up skits.
    >>>
    >>> Howm Grone J

    >> I've got a fair bit of their comedy material on mp3, i've not seen
    >> the movies in yrs though.. and there are still a couple i don't
    >> think i've EVER seen. Is there a list somewhere of all cheech and
    >> chong movies?
    >>
    >> Kristy

    > go to www.imdb.com , type in cheech and it will bring up everything
    > cheech has been in including all the cheech and chong movies

    duhhh.. i was stoned, i shoulda realized that... lol

    Kristy
    --
    ((
    /\ /\ ))
    # # # #
    *Bomber*

    OU812?, Apr 16, 2004
  9. "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    Oh, please. The best is that chick that snorts up the Ajax.

    projectile vomit chick, Apr 16, 2004
  10. "Jack H." <> wrote in message

    > "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    > > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    > > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    > You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to

    military
    > school with that god damn Finkelstien shit kid. son of a bitch.

    LOL Strother Martin. That was pretty good. "Bend and scoop, like the
    goddamned Mexicans" hahahahaahahahahahahahaaa

    projectile vomit chick, Apr 16, 2004
  11. Lucas Tam

    unidyne Guest

    "projectile vomit chick" <> wrote in message

    > "Jack H." <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    > > > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    > > > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    > > You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to

    > military
    > > school with that god damn Finkelstien shit kid. son of a bitch.
    > >

    > LOL Strother Martin. That was pretty good. "Bend and scoop, like the
    > goddamned Mexicans" hahahahaahahahahahahahaaa

    According to the commentary track on the "Up In Smoke" DVD, both Strother
    Martin and Edie Adams (Mrs. Ernie Kovacs) were allowed to ad-lib their lines
    in that scene. It's also the only time we get to hear the first name of
    Tommy Chong's character (Anthony).

    "WHEN, Boy? WHEN...are you gonna get your act together?"
    (Anthony belches)
    "Oh dear God...I think he's the Antichrist!"

    ===unidyne===

    unidyne, Apr 17, 2004
  12. Lucas Tam

    Delta Nine Guest

    unidyne wrote:
    > "projectile vomit chick" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Jack H." <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message

    >>>You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to

    >>military
    >>
    >>>school with that god damn Finkelstien shit kid. son of a bitch.
    >>>

    >>LOL Strother Martin. That was pretty good. "Bend and scoop, like the
    >>goddamned Mexicans" hahahahaahahahahahahahaaa

    > According to the commentary track on the "Up In Smoke" DVD, both Strother
    > Martin and Edie Adams (Mrs. Ernie Kovacs) were allowed to ad-lib their lines
    > in that scene. It's also the only time we get to hear the first name of
    > Tommy Chong's character (Anthony).
    >
    > "WHEN, Boy? WHEN...are you gonna get your act together?"
    > (Anthony belches)
    > "Oh dear God...I think he's the Antichrist!"
    >
    > ===unidyne===

    "I can get you a job over at National Fruit, picking strawberries. You can
    get in shape there, you know bend and scoop, bend and scoop! Who knows?
    If you work hard enough, you might even work your way up to those goddamn
    bananas!"

    --
    --------------
    Peace,

    Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
    -Buddha

    I'm tellin' ya D9, you can't go wrong with gallons and gallons of urine.
    - T.D. Shadow

    Delta Nine, Apr 17, 2004
  13. Lucas Tam

    unidyne Guest

    "OU812?" <buggums**nospamme**@nb.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Jack H. wrote:
    > > "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message

    > I've got a fair bit of their comedy material on mp3, i've not seen the
    > movies in yrs though.. and there are still a couple i don't think i've

    EVER
    > seen. Is there a list somewhere of all cheech and chong movies?

    From Internet Movie Database:

    Joint Ventures
    Here are the titles which credit the individuals

    * Cheech Marin (Actor)
    * , Tommy Chong (Actor)

    1. 25th Annual Grammy Awards, The (1983) (TV)
    2. After Hours (1985) 7.4/10 (4292 votes)
    ...aka Lies (1984) (USA: original script title)
    ...aka Night in SoHo, A (1984) (USA: working title)
    3. Cheech & Chong's Next Movie (1980) 5.2/10 (1684 votes)
    ...aka High Encounters of the Ultimate Kind (1980)
    4. Cheech & Chong's The Corsican Brothers (1984) 3.9/10 (545 votes)
    5. Far Out Man (1990) 3.4/10 (118 votes)
    ...aka Soul Man II (1990)
    6. FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992) 5.6/10 (1432 votes)
    ...aka FernGully 1 (1992) (USA: short title)
    7. Get Out of My Room (1985) 4.0/10 (142 votes)
    ...aka Cheech and Chong: Get Out of My Room (1985)
    8. Group Madness (1983) 5.1/10 (19 votes)
    9. It Came from Hollywood (1982) 5.6/10 (210 votes)
    10. Making of 'The Corsican Brothers', The (1984) (TV)
    11. Nice Dreams (1981) 5.4/10 (929 votes)
    ...aka Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams (1981) (USA: complete title)
    12. Still Smokin' (1983) 4.6/10 (907 votes)
    ...aka Cheech and Chong: Still Smokin' (1983)
    13. Things Are Tough All Over (1982) 4.8/10 (324 votes)
    14. Up in Smoke (1978) 6.4/10 (3731 votes)
    ...aka Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke (1978)
    ...aka Cheech and Chong: Up in Smoke (1978)
    15. Yellowbeard (1983) 5.1/10 (1194 votes)

    unidyne, Apr 17, 2004
  14. Lucas Tam

    Cleopatra Guest

    (Lucas Tam) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    My own personal favorites are "aborted" Cheeches and Chongs. Too bad
    perverted, degenerate, liberal druggies never favor abortion when it
    involves one of their own, especially that of their own pathetic and
    useless lives as they masturbate their way to the grave. Yeppers,
    about all they contribute to the world is dried semen and puerile
    musings about their betters.

    Cleopatra

    Cleopatra, Apr 17, 2004
  15. "unidyne" <> wrote in message

    > "projectile vomit chick" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Jack H." <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to

    > > military
    > > > school with that god damn Finkelstien shit kid. son of a bitch.
    > > >

    > > LOL Strother Martin. That was pretty good. "Bend and scoop, like the
    > > goddamned Mexicans" hahahahaahahahahahahahaaa

    > According to the commentary track on the "Up In Smoke" DVD, both Strother
    > Martin and Edie Adams (Mrs. Ernie Kovacs) were allowed to ad-lib their

    lines
    > in that scene. It's also the only time we get to hear the first name of
    > Tommy Chong's character (Anthony).
    >
    > "WHEN, Boy? WHEN...are you gonna get your act together?"
    > (Anthony belches)
    > "Oh dear God...I think he's the Antichrist!"

    Heh, that's a great scene.

    projectile vomit chick, Apr 17, 2004

    What in the **** was that all about? What a fucking twat.

    projectile vomit chick, Apr 17, 2004
  17. Lucas Tam

    reborn rolla Guest

    > "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    > > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    > > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    > Oh, please. The best is that chick that snorts up the Ajax.

    That was funny! What about Strawberry and his big birthmark on his face,
    lol. Sgt. Stadenko, some asshole pissed on my leg!

    reborn rolla, Apr 17, 2004
  18. On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 05:18:14 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
    <> wrote:

    >> > Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    >> > the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    >> My own personal favorites are "aborted" Cheeches and Chongs. Too bad
    >> perverted, degenerate, liberal druggies never favor abortion when it
    >> involves one of their own, especially that of their own pathetic and
    >> useless lives as they masturbate their way to the grave. Yeppers,
    >> about all they contribute to the world is dried semen and puerile
    >> musings about their betters.

    >What in the **** was that all about?

    Someone had a few minutes to kill between bombing abortion clinics and
    thought they'd contribute to the frivolity.

    Larry Krzewinski, Apr 17, 2004
  19. Lucas Tam

    Michael Guest

    In <news:>,
    Larry Krzewinski said:

    >>> My own personal favorites are "aborted" Cheeches and Chongs. Too bad
    >>> perverted, degenerate, liberal druggies never favor abortion when it
    >>> involves one of their own, especially that of their own pathetic and
    >>> useless lives as they masturbate their way to the grave. Yeppers,
    >>> about all they contribute to the world is dried semen and puerile
    >>> musings about their betters.

    >> What in the **** was that all about?

    > Someone had a few minutes to kill between bombing abortion clinics and
    > thought they'd contribute to the frivolity.

    Bombing isn't frivolous enough for them, then?

    ((U))

    Michael, Apr 17, 2004
  20. On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:56:43 -0700, "Michael"
    <> wrote:

    >>> What in the **** was that all about?

    >> Someone had a few minutes to kill between bombing abortion clinics and
    >> thought they'd contribute to the frivolity.

    >Bombing isn't frivolous enough for them, then?

    No, it's not puerile enough to remind them of all the fun they had in
    their younger days at neo-con summer camps. Ain't nostalgia
    wonderful?

    Larry Krzewinski, Apr 17, 2004