    Craig Sutton Guest

    How do I find out who this website is registerd to...It looks like a U.S
    satellite piracy site trying to avoid detection by using an NZ domain name.

    Craig Sutton, May 17, 2004

  2. Craig Sutton

    Otello Guest

    Which site do you refer to?

    Otello, May 17, 2004

  3. Craig Sutton

    Chris Hope Guest

    Otello wrote:

    > Which site do you refer to?
    >
    > "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    >> How do I find out who this website is registerd to...It looks like a U.S
    >> satellite piracy site trying to avoid detection by using an NZ domain

    > name.

    Use a registrar's whois tool:
    http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml

    Chris Hope, May 17, 2004
  4. Craig Sutton

    Ralph Fox Guest

    If it is a .nz domain name, try http://www.dnc.org.nz/

    --
    Cheers
    Ralph Fox

    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such an annoying thing?
    A: Top-posting.

    Ralph Fox, May 17, 2004
  5. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    > How do I find out who this website is registerd to...It looks like a U.S
    > satellite piracy site trying to avoid detection by using an NZ domain

    name.

    oops bugger
    www.doyourdishes.co.nz

    Craig Sutton, May 17, 2004
  6. Craig Sutton

    Collector Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:

    >How do I find out who this website is registerd to...It looks like a U.S
    >satellite piracy site trying to avoid detection by using an NZ domain name.

    *Registrant Contact* *Admin Contact*
    Do Your Dishes Do Your Dishes
    20 New Regent Street 20 New Regent Street

    Christchurch Christchurch

    nz nz
    1105 1105
    Email: <mailto:>

    Collector, May 17, 2004
  7. Craig Sutton

    Gurble Guest

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 22:43:31 +1200, Collector
    <> wrote:

    >*Registrant Contact* *Admin Contact*
    >Do Your Dishes Do Your Dishes
    >20 New Regent Street 20 New Regent Street

    Which also happens to be the address of the Blue Note Restaurant and
    Bar.

    Potentially an interesting pun... Not only are you "doing" your
    satellite dishes, but those at the restaurant as well!

    Gurble, May 17, 2004
  8. Craig Sutton

    Gordon Smith Guest

    > oops bugger
    > www.doyourdishes.co.nz

    Info is available on Domainz website http://www.domainz.net.nz
    FreeParking is the registrar, registrant has bogus details - unless Chch
    moved recently :)

    Website is hosted in Hong Kong

    Gordon Smith, May 17, 2004