    got your day planned?

    ~~
    J.K.

    J.Kenny, Feb 28, 2007

  2. J.Kenny

    kpg Guest

    "J.Kenny" <> wrote in
    news:#:

    > How can you people allow this heathen to talk to other people like he
    > does? Using the Lord's name in vane will surely land him in satan's
    > den.
    >

    > The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds,
    > have you got your day planned?
    >

    > ~~
    > J.K.

    68328027 minutes? That's more time than I expected.

    THX

    kpg, Feb 28, 2007

  3. J.Kenny

    Frisbee® Guest

    "J.Kenny" <> wrote in message
    > How can you people allow this heathen to talk to other people like he
    > does? Using the Lord's name in vane will surely land him in satan's den.
    >

    > The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds, have
    > you got your day planned?

    Rowdy, you sure are rusty lately.

    Frisbee®, Feb 28, 2007
  4. J.Kenny

    Consultant Guest

    the ultimate @ssfukcer!

    Consultant, Feb 28, 2007
  5. J.Kenny

    ProAm Guest

    J.Kenny wrote:
    > How can you people allow this heathen to talk to other people like he
    > does? Using the Lord's name in vane will surely land him in satan's den.
    >

    > The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds,
    > have you got your day planned?
    >

    > ~~
    > J.K.

    Gee, isn't it called freedom of speech. You're entitled to your opinion
    and if you choose to believe in satan and his/her/it's den that's fine.
    It just may be that he/she doesn't believe in the same things as you do,
    by choice. Are you advocating taking away choice?

    As a pre-5 year old, one of the most important things we learned while
    growing up was this song;

    "sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me"

    Thus far too many people are word-sensitive and intolerant and political
    correctness is worsening the situation. One person'e adjective is
    another person's swear word but swearing is only derived by society,
    meanings of words and phrases passed down through generations of certain
    cultures giving a frowned-on use of certain words, all of which are
    merely sounds uttered and open to interpretation.

    ProAm, Feb 28, 2007
  6. J.Kenny

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds

    ops, i'd better get cramming for those exams then!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  7. J.Kenny

    J.Kenny Guest

    "ProAm" <> wrote in message
    > J.Kenny wrote:
    >> How can you people allow this heathen to talk to other people like he does?
    >> Using the Lord's name in vane will surely land him in satan's den.
    >>

    >> The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds, have you
    >> got your day planned?
    >>

    >> ~~
    >> J.K.

    > Gee, isn't it called freedom of speech. You're entitled to your opinion and if
    > you choose to believe in satan and his/her/it's den that's fine. It just may
    > be that he/she doesn't believe in the same things as you do, by choice. Are
    > you advocating taking away choice?
    >
    > As a pre-5 year old, one of the most important things we learned while growing
    > up was this song;
    >
    > "sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me"
    >
    > Thus far too many people are word-sensitive and intolerant and political
    > correctness is worsening the situation. One person'e adjective is another
    > person's swear word but swearing is only derived by society, meanings of words
    > and phrases passed down through generations of certain cultures giving a
    > frowned-on use of certain words, all of which are merely sounds uttered and
    > open to interpretation.

    Who are you? You are not part of this group called mcngp? Are you a wanna-be
    sock puppet of theirs? Are you looking to join them in the den of fire as well?

    Time is running out!!

    ~~
    J.K.

    J.Kenny, Feb 28, 2007
  8. J.Kenny

    J.Kenny Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds

    > ops, i'd better get cramming for those exams then!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    You are the spawn of satan.

    There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.

    ~~
    J.K.

    J.Kenny, Feb 28, 2007
  9. J.Kenny wrote:

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds

    >> ops, i'd better get cramming for those exams then!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > You are the spawn of satan.
    >

    > There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.
    >

    > ~~
    > J.K.

    This explains a lot. Beelzebub has my missing hello kitty houseshoes.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 28, 2007
  10. J.Kenny

    JaR Guest

    your sole is lost forever.

    I just do it for the halibut.

    JaR, Feb 28, 2007
  11. J.Kenny

    J.Kenny Guest

    "J.Kenny" <> wrote in message

    > There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.

    I think what they're trying to tell you, you moron, is that it's SOUL, not SOLE.
    Fu©king dolt...where to the idiots come from?

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    J.Kenny, Feb 28, 2007
  12. J.Kenny

    J.Kenny Guest

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    > J.Kenny wrote:
    >>

    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> ops, i'd better get cramming for those exams then!
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>>

    >> You are the spawn of satan.
    >>

    >> There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.
    >>

    >> ~~
    >> J.K.

    > This explains a lot. Beelzebub has my missing hello kitty houseshoes.

    What? What are you talking about? Are you one of THOSE people? You know who I'm
    talking about...the 'fairy' boys that dress up like girls and like to play with
    men

    ~~
    J.K.

    J.Kenny, Feb 28, 2007
  13. J.Kenny

    J.Kenny Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > your sole is lost forever.
    >
    > I just do it for the halibut.

    God said "Give a man fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish he will
    eat forever"....or something like that. Stop playing with your sole and turn to
    God before you burn in hell for eternity.

    ~~
    J.K.

    J.Kenny, Feb 28, 2007
  14. J.Kenny

    kpg Guest

    "J.Kenny" <> wrote in news:Oi1HEw2WHHA.3500
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds

    >> ops, i'd better get cramming for those exams then!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > You are the spawn of satan.
    >

    > There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.
    >

    > ~~
    > J.K.

    All your sole belong to us.

    0x22

    kpg, Feb 28, 2007
  15. J.Kenny

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hahahaha....

    Well, I fu©ked that up....

    As you can tell I suck at this game when I'm busy with work too.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 28, 2007
  16. J.Kenny

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Hahahaha....
    >
    > Well, I fu©ked that up....
    >
    > As you can tell I suck at this game when I'm busy with work too.

    Rowdy, why are you impersonating BD?

    Frisbee®, Feb 28, 2007
  17. J.Kenny

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> Hahahaha....
    >>
    >> Well, I fu©ked that up....
    >>
    >> As you can tell I suck at this game when I'm busy with work too.

    > Rowdy, why are you impersonating BD?

    I wish Rowdy was here...unfortunately I think even he's noticed it's just too
    dambed boring around here.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 28, 2007
  18. J.Kenny

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hahahaha....
    >
    >Well, I fu©ked that up....
    >
    >As you can tell I suck at this game when I'm busy with work too.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  19. That's what I was thinkin'
    --
    The InterNeil - MCNGP XXX
    The curious hair on the soap of life

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=, Feb 28, 2007
  20. "J.Kenny" wrote:

    > "J.Kenny" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.
    > >

    > I think what they're trying to tell you, you moron, is that it's SOUL, not SOLE.
    > Fu©king dolt

    Look who just turns into the pawn of Satan now

    >...where to the idiots come from?

    Are you talkin' about yourself? Probably from BD's *ssh*le

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Mar 2, 2007