Who is the sick puppy?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Apr 23, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
    his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
    filed in this group.

    Ok. I didn't mind him following me into a couple of other groups that I
    post in. But now, he has found that I post in a certain group to which he
    has absolutely no business being in, in any way. His only purpose is to
    harass me when ever and how ever he can.

    Why is he so obsessed with me? Like so many here have the impression I am
    some kind of bad guy simply because of my openly stated belief's on certain
    moral issues. Evan is the only one who persists at spreading his malice
    towards me.

    Evan, if I am so sick, then you are by far, sicker. I don't go around
    harassing you endlessly multiple times a day, while at work. When you are
    at work, sitting at your little cubicle, have noting better to do, you
    spend your time on usenet and the internet. Oh yeah, I know about your
    little mailing list thing you're involved in.

    You got pissed off when I posted where you worked. Well duhh. When you
    register your domain with your employer's address, that makes you an open
    book. Then I found your ham radio operator's license information and posted
    your home address. Tough shit. Public information. Just like the phone
    book.

    Then someone, most likely you, got the briliiant idea of creating a
    facebook page about me. Posting my photos on it and making a couple of
    idiotic statements. You're the only one who posts the link to it. I wonder
    why?

    If I'm sick, Evan is in dire need of a psychiatrist and should be put in
    the hospital for observation.

    richard, Apr 23, 2010

  2. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:01:37 -0700, richard wrote:

    > asenine

    WTF?????

    <http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq08-topp.html>

    Aardvark, Apr 23, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:01:37 -0700, richard wrote:

    > Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    > usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
    > his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
    > filed in this group.
    >
    > Ok. I didn't mind him following me into a couple of other groups that I
    > post in. But now, he has found that I post in a certain group to which he
    > has absolutely no business being in, in any way. His only purpose is to
    > harass me when ever and how ever he can.
    >
    > Why is he so obsessed with me? Like so many here have the impression I am
    > some kind of bad guy simply because of my openly stated belief's on certain
    > moral issues. Evan is the only one who persists at spreading his malice
    > towards me.
    >
    > Evan, if I am so sick, then you are by far, sicker. I don't go around
    > harassing you endlessly multiple times a day, while at work. When you are
    > at work, sitting at your little cubicle, have noting better to do, you
    > spend your time on usenet and the internet. Oh yeah, I know about your
    > little mailing list thing you're involved in.
    >
    > You got pissed off when I posted where you worked. Well duhh. When you
    > register your domain with your employer's address, that makes you an open
    > book. Then I found your ham radio operator's license information and posted
    > your home address. Tough shit. Public information. Just like the phone
    > book.
    >
    > Then someone, most likely you, got the briliiant idea of creating a
    > facebook page about me. Posting my photos on it and making a couple of
    > idiotic statements. You're the only one who posts the link to it. I wonder
    > why?
    >
    > If I'm sick, Evan is in dire need of a psychiatrist and should be put in
    > the hospital for observation.

    In the other group, Evan is really showing off his ignorance and harassment
    techniques.
    He is now claiming, I live with my brother and/or sister or wife. Which is
    it Evan? I don't have a sister. Which I do not, and never have.
    He claims I own a PO Box which is also used by some clinic in a totally
    different zip code. When did I say I owned a PO Box in Phoenix?
    He claims my brother's wife IS a real estate agent. Sorry, no she is not.
    She works for a health care outfit and does so at home.

    He can find all this out about me but not my "home" address?
    I'll give you a clue Evan. Wisconsin. It is where my driver's license is
    from as are my vehicle plates.

    I posted his ham license again as being KD6ESP, oops, my bad. Should have
    been KG6ESP. http://www.arrl.org/fcc/search plug in the name as "Platt,
    Evan" and you'll get his details. Public information bubba. Tough shit.

    You're an overpaid, underworked, asshole evan.
    To think that 3 kids have you to look up too and call daddy.
    "Cats in the cradle".

    richard, Apr 23, 2010
  4. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The richard Post:
    > Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    > usenet posts by one person?

    And as it appears if he is not on your ass 24/7 you go looking for him.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Apr 23, 2010
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:36:43 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The richard Post:
    >> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    >> usenet posts by one person?

    > And as it appears if he is not on your ass 24/7 you go looking for him.

    I only posted this dribble to let him know how damn wrong he is.
    Years ago, a certain other person tried to make people believe I lived with
    my brother and failed. Evan claimed I lived in Kingman. Among other places.

    All he is doing is grasping at straws and trying to make something out of
    nothing. Because he can't find anything that I've done that is illegal. It
    just pisses him off he can't put me in jail.

    If I'm looking for the fight with him, why do I no longer reply to his
    posts here as I used to?
    No matter what I say, he always has to reply with some stupid shit just to
    get in the last word.

    richard, Apr 23, 2010
  6. richard

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:m8su8arb0zvh$ richard
    <> wrote:

    > Why is he so obsessed with me?

    Why are you so obsessed with him?

    Your news client seems to have a filter or killfile mechansim; learn to
    use it.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Apr 23, 2010
  7. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 23/04/2010 18:01, richard wrote:
    > Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    > usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
    > his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
    > filed in this group.

    Well that sort of suggests that you don't know how to killfile or you
    enjoy the chase.

    Desk Rabbit, Apr 23, 2010
  8. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:02:20 +0100, Desk Rabbit wrote:

    > On 23/04/2010 18:01, richard wrote:
    >> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    >> usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
    >> his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
    >> filed in this group.

    > Well that sort of suggests that you don't know how to killfile or you
    > enjoy the chase.

    I only have him plonked here in this group. As he likes to reply with his
    dribble bullshit just to keep egging on the bullshit. I just got sick and
    tired of him always insisting that HE has the last word. And that he IS
    always right no matter what.

    richard, Apr 23, 2010
  9. richard

    Jordon Guest

    richard wrote:
    > Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    > usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
    > his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
    > filed in this group.

    It would be different if you didn't make yourself such an
    easy target. It's like you walk around with a permanent
    "kick me" sign on your back then and get upset when people
    kick you.

    Jordon, Apr 23, 2010
  10. richard

    §nühw¤£f Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:01:37 -0600, richard <> wrote:

    > Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    > usenet posts by one person?

    Everyone needs a hobby :)

    You know richie, I *could* teach you the ancient zen art of the
    flame...but you couldn't afford my prices.

    --
    Force and fraud are in war the two cardinal virtues.
    -Thomas Hobbes

    §nühw¤£f, Apr 23, 2010
  11. richard wrote:
    > On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:01:37 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> Who<snip>

    I wish you both would stfu about this crap.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Apr 24, 2010
  12. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > Evan Platt<> clouded the waters
    > of pure thought with
    >
    >> You're just as hated

    > Its a wasted emotion. Usenet is text on a screen.
    >
    > ^_^

    :)

    OldGringo38, Apr 24, 2010
  13. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 23/04/2010 19:12, richard wrote:
    > On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:02:20 +0100, Desk Rabbit wrote:
    >
    >> On 23/04/2010 18:01, richard wrote:
    >>> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
    >>> usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
    >>> his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
    >>> filed in this group.

    >> Well that sort of suggests that you don't know how to killfile or you
    >> enjoy the chase.

    > I only have him plonked here in this group. As he likes to reply with his
    > dribble bullshit just to keep egging on the bullshit.

    So why post an inflammatory post? You seem to want the conflict so stop
    complaining when he responds. If you don't want the conflict then stop
    poking him with a virtual stick.

    > I just got sick and
    > tired of him always insisting that HE has the last word. And that he IS
    > always right no matter what.

    A lot of the time you are just plain wrong. Accept it, learn from it,
    improve yourself.

    Desk Rabbit, Apr 26, 2010