Who is 'mrtravel'

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by geejoy, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. geejoy

    geejoy Guest

    About Netkook Troll/Newsgroups Flooder Michael "mrtravel" Voight

    "mrtravel" is the usenet handle of a brainless usenet troll whose
    real name is Michael Voight <> . He works for Cisco in
    San Jose and apparently they don't keep him busy enough so he has to troll
    usenet when he isn't looking for foreign brides to marry in exchange for
    money in alt.visa.us.marriage-based and alt.personals.big-folks, or trying
    to pick up minors in alt.personals.teens or any of the number of creepy
    newsgroups he frequents. Some of his other trolling aliases are Network
    Guy and .

    He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
    intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
    happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other kids
    he has
    belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since they come and go so
    do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know what kind of deviant
    sexual
    pervert maniac they have working for them, so....

    For starters, forward his idiotic posts to .

    He works in technical support, so forward them to .

    He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
    and as well.

    You can also call them at 1 800 553 2447 and ask to speak with a supervisor
    and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy that this idiot spends his whole
    day
    at work playing on the internet on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE THAT.

    Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is doing
    and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They will LOVE
    that
    you brought this to their attention:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    170 West Tasman Dr.
    San Jose, CA 95134
    USA

    Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters with
    phone calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get as far up
    as
    possible.

    (408)526-4000
    (800)553-NETS or
    (800)553-6387

    Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in investing in
    their company but won't do so until they get rid of this asshole who is
    wasting company resources:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Investor Relations Department
    170 West Tasman Drive
    San Jose, CA 95134-1706
    Phone: (408) 526-8890
    Fax: (408) 526-4545
    Email:

    Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about this
    type of stuff:

    USA 1 800 553 6387

    Then finally, send letters with copies of his nasty posts addressed
    personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
    headquarters address.
    Believe me, they READ your complaints and are VERY INTERESTED in them,
    especially if it's about one of their employees. They will take a PERSONAL
    interest in rooting this ASSHOLE out of their company:

    John Morgridge, Chairman
    John Chambers, President, CEO
    Donald Valentine, Vice Chairman
    Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
    Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations

    Have fun!
    geejoy, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Let's not forget about his village-idiot friend "geejoy" who thinks
    cross-posting crap is a good way to get attention to himself...

    Bitch bitch, moan moan, whine whine...
    Snorre Selmer, Jul 22, 2003

  3. geejoy

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: geejoy

    >You can also call them at 1 800 553 2447 and ask to speak with a supervisor
    >and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy that this idiot spends his whole
    >day
    >at work playing on the internet on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE THAT.

    How about posting YOUR work numbers so we can complain about pencil dicks who
    can't separate online personas from reality?
    Annika1980, Jul 23, 2003
  4. geejoy

    Alan Erskine Guest

    (top post)
    Snorre, I don't know which group you are posting from, so here goes:

    Geejoy didn't post this. This was the work of the giglamesh coward who has
    also attacked me (see my header information for proof that I am not posting
    from giglamesh, but a reliable, responsible ISP).

    --
    Alan Erskine
    alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

    Alan Erskine, Jul 24, 2003
  5. geejoy

    Alan Info Guest

    Re: Who is Alan Erskine

    "Alan Erskine" <> wrote:

    <snip Alan Erskine psycho rant>

    Who is Alan Erskine?

    Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and pedophile
    who lives in Melbourne. He usually stalks and harasses the posters of the
    sci.space groups, although he is known to make excursions into a wide range
    of other groups for the purposes of trolling and stalking and harassing the
    participants there. He is currently under investigation by the authorities
    in Australia. If you fall victim to his frequent attacks and
    stalking/harassment campaigns, like so many in the sci.space groups have,
    notify . This psycho is dangerous.

    Most sane participants have been forced to killfile him for his frequent
    violent outbursts at posters and his unrelenting attacks. Some are taking
    legal action against him.

    Here are just a few of his victims. He has been stalking and harrasing
    Scott and Betty Grissom relentlessly. Scott Grissom is the son of Gus
    Grissom, the second American in space, who died in an Apolo 1 training
    exercise fire, and Betty Grissom, 75, is his widow.

    Alan has also been waging long-time stalking and harassment campaigns
    against other well-known members of the space community, including Richard
    Katz of NASA, John Maxson, and his sons Paul and Daniel Maxson.

    Alan is not just content to harass his victims in the newsgroups, he
    usually also stalks them via email. If you find yourself on the receiving
    end of Alan's famous psychotic emails, contact
    immediately, as well as the law enforcement agencies in Melbourne,
    Australia. This psycho is very, VERY dangerous. Do not attempt to reason
    with him yourself, many others have tried and he does not respond to
    reason. Let the authorities deal with him.
    Alan Info, Jul 24, 2003