Who in here knows about DVD Pacific?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Grand Poobah, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Grand Poobah

    Grand Poobah Guest

    Grand Poobah, Nov 6, 2003

  2. I use them every week
    They are about the only ones left that will still send Priority Mail so you can get you order within 3 days
    They are very reliable and shipping is next day after order is placed

    J. Alfred Prufrock, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Grand Poobah

    ChrisK Guest

    They are legit - I use them all the time (if fact, I received two shipments
    from them this morning)

    ChrisK, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Grand Poobah

    Grand Poobah Guest

    "ChrisK" <> wrote in message
    > They are legit - I use them all the time (if fact, I received two

    shipments
    > from them this morning)
    >
    > "Grand Poobah" <> wrote in message
    > > Are they legit? Appear to be so..anyone use them.
    > >
    > > They have some really cheap stuff on this specials list but want some

    > advice
    > > first on them.
    > >
    > > http://www.dvdpacific.com/AdvancedSearch2.asp?sfl=1&orderby=discount

    Ok thank you .... good enough for me ... I will place an order now and see
    how it goes. I see they have CD's also ..Bonus.

    Grand Poobah, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Grand Poobah

    Evil Guest

    "Grand Poobah" <> wrote in message news:<boc5ep$1cq11m$-berlin.de>...
    > Are they legit? Appear to be so..anyone use them.
    >
    > They have some really cheap stuff on this specials list but want some advice
    > first on them.
    >
    > http://www.dvdpacific.com/AdvancedSearch2.asp?sfl=1&orderby=discount

    Dude,
    dvdpacific kicks ass. When searching for an online dvd seller, once
    dvdplanet obviously became useless, i went to them. excellent. Their
    customer service is also excellent.

    Drop 'em an email with a question and you'll likely get a response the
    same day. How many online retailers can you say that about?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&th=e27526fce871e543&rnum=2

    Evil, Nov 6, 2003
  6. Grand Poobah

    ChrisK Guest

    No problems. I only occasionally order from Amazon after dicovering these
    guys.

    The only thing I'd like them to change is to increase the flexibility of
    their website so users can change/delete orders online rather than having to
    email them (having said that, they're quick and helpful when you do email
    them)

    CK

    ChrisK, Nov 7, 2003