    Thanx,
    Mark
    Nashville, TN

    Mark C, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Mark C

    Jim Waggener Guest

    "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    news:c1nmc5$1jmd67$-berlin.de...
    > Can anyone recommend an on line E-tailor that has selection, good customer
    > service and competitive prices on Epson Premium photo paper.
    >
    > Thanx,
    > Mark
    > Nashville, TN

    I use www.buy.com good prices, fast shipping, great support.

    Jim Waggener

    Jim Waggener, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Mark C

    Mark C Guest

    Jim,

    They do not seem to carry the high end archival paper.

    thanx,
    Mark

    Mark C, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Mark C

    Bob Shomler Guest

    Mark C wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend an on line E-tailor that has selection, good customer
    > service and competitive prices on Epson Premium photo paper.
    >
    > Thanx,
    > Mark
    > Nashville, TN

    I've purchased from and can recommend <www.compuaces.com> and
    <www.inkjetart.com>; no association other than as a satisfied customer.

    Bob Shomler
    www.shomler.com

    Bob Shomler, Feb 27, 2004
  5. Mark C

    Jim Waggener Guest

    Which kind are you looking for Mark?

    Jim Waggener, Feb 27, 2004
  6. Mark C

    Mark C Guest

    Premium Luster Photo Paper S041407

    Mark C, Feb 27, 2004
  7. Mark C

    Bob Hatch Guest

    "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend an on line E-tailor that has selection, good customer
    > service and competitive prices on Epson Premium photo paper.
    >
    > Thanx,
    > Mark
    > Nashville, TN

    Atlex:
    http://www.atlex.com/Epson/inkjet_printer/pro_9600_ultra.htm

    They carry a full line including roll paper. This is where I bought my last
    Premium Luster.

    --
    Everyday I beat my own previous record for number
    of consecutive days I have stayed alive.

    Bob Hatch, Feb 27, 2004
  8. Mark C

    Mark C Guest

    Bob,

    Thank you......this is exactly the kind of site I am looking for. Their
    prices seem good, as well.

    Mark

    Mark C, Feb 27, 2004
  9. Mark C

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I buy the Office Depot paper when they have a two for one or buy two get one
    free sale. It works very well with the Epson 1270.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Feb 28, 2004
  10. Mark C

    Mark Herring Guest

    On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:05:40 -0600, "Mark C" <>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend an on line E-tailor that has selection, good customer
    >service and competitive prices on Epson Premium photo paper.
    >
    >Thanx,
    >Mark
    >Nashville, TN

    Cant say they are the BEST, but I really like Atlex.com
    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Feb 28, 2004
  11. Mark C

    Mark B. Guest

    "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    > Premium Luster Photo Paper S041407

    Ya mean this one?

    http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10264450&loc=101&sp=1

    They also carry it in 8.5x11, just do a search for 'Epson Premium Luster'.
    They also carry Premium Semi-Gloss, my other favorite Espon paper. I agree
    Buy.com has some of the best prices I've found.

    Mark

    Mark B., Feb 28, 2004
  12. Mark C

    Tom Monego Guest

    >"Mark C" <> wrote in message
    >> Premium Luster Photo Paper S041407
    >>

    >Ya mean this one?
    >
    >http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10264450&loc=101&sp=1
    >
    >They also carry it in 8.5x11, just do a search for 'Epson Premium Luster'.
    >They also carry Premium Semi-Gloss, my other favorite Espon paper. I agree
    >Buy.com has some of the best prices I've found.
    >
    >Mark

    The two places I use for Epson paper (rolls though) are www.atlex,com and
    www.itsupplies.com. both have good prices. BUT no store I have found has
    excellent prices across the board, some are higher in proportion to the list
    than others.

    Tom

    Tom Monego, Feb 29, 2004