  1. What store online has the biggest DVD selection?

    I usally buy from Walmart, Buy.com, and Amazon.com

    Nick
    Nicolas The Great, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Nicolas The Great

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Barnes & Nobles (www.bn.com) also has a good selection.

    A couple of useful sites: www.dvdpricesearch.com and for worldwide DVD's:
    http://www.worldwidedvdforums.com/links.php

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Nicolas The Great

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 7/25/04 7:38 PM, in article ,
    "DVDfanatico" <> wrote:

    > Barnes & Nobles (www.bn.com) also has a good selection.

    B&N has great selection, of course, but at list price almost without fail.
    The few times I've wandered into their DVD sections I've been horrified and
    ended up running out the door screaming. Now, whenever I go to do my book or
    magazine browsing, I can't shake the feeling that they're looking at me
    funny when my back is turned. Am I just being paranoid? :)

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Nicolas The Great

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't looking at you funny.
    :)

    Their stores are expensive but they sometimes have Buy2 get one free specials.
    Right now they have a coupon for Reader's Advantage members where you get 10%
    off.

    Their online store usually has much cheaper prices.

    DVDfanatico, Jul 26, 2004
  5. On 26 Jul 2004 07:02:20 GMT, (DVDfanatico) wrote:

    >Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't looking at you funny.
    >:)
    >
    >Their stores are expensive but they sometimes have Buy2 get one free specials.
    >Right now they have a coupon for Reader's Advantage members where you get 10%
    >off.
    >
    >Their online store usually has much cheaper prices.
    >
    >>Video Flyer

    >>B&N has great selection, of course, but at list price almost without fail.
    >>The few times I've wandered into their DVD sections I've been horrified and
    >>ended up running out the door screaming. Now, whenever I go to do my book or
    >>magazine browsing, I can't shake the feeling that they're looking at me
    >>funny when my back is turned. Am I just being paranoid? :)
    >>
    >>Neal
    >>--
    >>"If morons could fly, it'd be pitch black." - Anonymous

    No one's mentioned www.digitaleyes.net . They consistently have
    titles, often discontinued or OOP, that can't be found elsewhere, and
    their prices are always good. Delivery is a bit slow sometimes.
    www.moviesunlimited is also good, catering more for the collector of
    classics.

    ... Steve..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Jul 26, 2004
  6. Nicolas The Great

    John Sayers Guest

    Borders Books & Music beats B&N hands down for selection and price. The dvds
    are priced below list price <$19.99 list price sells for $14.99, $14.99 for
    $12.99, etc> Plus they have coupons in the newspaper and coupons you can
    print out if you're on their mailing list, anywhere from 10 to 20 % off your
    purchase. This is for walk-in stores, of course.
    For on-line, dvdpricesearch.com is a great reference.

    John Sayers, Jul 26, 2004
  7. Nicolas The Great

    Rowdy J Guest

    Also check out www.dvdempire.com

    Rowdy J, Sep 1, 2004
  8. "Rowdy J" <> wrote in message news:<VMmZc.14515$>...
    > Also check out www.dvdempire.com
    >

    > "Nicolas The Great" <> wrote in message
    > > What store online has the biggest DVD selection?
    > >
    > > I usally buy from Walmart, Buy.com, and Amazon.com
    > >
    > > Nick

    I ordered from them one time a while back. I'll have to bookmark them.

    Nick
    Nicolas The Great, Sep 2, 2004
  9. Nicolas The Great

    Winslow Guest