    where the winds of confusion swirl
    She will call you honey
    -- Michael Timmins

    S. Checker, Oct 20, 2009

  2. S. Checker

    Guest

    Hi,

    As long as networks are built, there is always a need for network
    designers.
    Knowledge comes from reading, experience comes from practice. Both are
    critical.
    If you practice everyday your skills improve.
    I'm pretty sure you already know it, but this is the main key to
    success.
    You've already succeeded by passing CCNA after studying on your own.

    Good luck whatever your choice is.

    Giorgos

    --

    NetPros Community
    http://netpros.freeforums.org

    On 20 Ïêô, 19:14, (S. Checker) wrote:
    > I am educable. I got my CCNA by reading the books, figured out ISDN and
    > PRIs through Google and cisco.com, sussed WAN encryption and IP
    > unnumbered and all the fiddly bits that make my wide and local networks
    > work.
    >
    > Now I need to build a backup datacenter, and design a
    > network that will fail over to the backup datacenter, and configure
    > servers so that they can run hot and be maintainable. Those of you who
    > have gone through this, where did you get the knowledge and where would
    > you recommend turning? Is the CCDx path worth going down or is there
    > another set of courses? I get the feeling the next year or so is going
    > to be a learning experience.
    > --
    > She will take you to another world
    > where the winds of confusion swirl