    Anyone set up to do this for her should get in touch with me
    Also let me know what the per record charge is

    Thanks
    As usual my email address in this group is winjmoore at hotmail.com
    or just reply to this message

    Win, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Win

    ignore Guest

    "Win" <> wrote in message...
    > Anyone set up to record music records onto CDR's that lives in Hamilton

    or
    > Auckland NZ....
    > I have a customer living in Hamilton...
    > She wants to be able to listen to her records in the car CD player...
    > Anyone set up to do this for her should get in touch with me
    > Also let me know what the per record charge is
    >
    > Thanks
    > As usual my email address in this group is winjmoore at hotmail.com
    > or just reply to this message

    I do this all the time, and this way works well for me.

    using the windows movie maker (wmv) and connecting the turntable headphone
    jack to my computer microphone jack I record the input, then I can trim the
    tracks and save them with names in order of apearence on the LP or vynle
    then write them to a musical disk and tada! I found that it works very well
    have had no problems you will need a hard drive with suficient space but
    thats about it, I do this for freinds and family and also myself so I cant
    help you with cost, I dont charge if I had two it wouldnt be worth more than
    one hour of time if more then it would be the time of the media + the time
    it takes to convert and write and multiply that by wages your worth, it
    seems like alot of work but once you get it all setup it goes pretty smooth.

    From Seattle Washington on the other big continent.
    iggy

    ignore, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Win

    Kráftéé Guest

    ignore wrote:
    > "Win" <> wrote in message...
    >> Anyone set up to record music records onto CDR's that lives in
    >> Hamilton or Auckland NZ....
    >> I have a customer living in Hamilton...
    >> She wants to be able to listen to her records in the car CD
    >> player... Anyone set up to do this for her should get in touch
    >> with me
    >> Also let me know what the per record charge is
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> As usual my email address in this group is winjmoore at hotmail.com
    >> or just reply to this message

    > I do this all the time, and this way works well for me.
    >
    > using the windows movie maker (wmv) and connecting the turntable
    > headphone jack to my computer microphone jack I record the input,
    > then I can trim the tracks and save them with names in order of
    > apearence on the LP or vynle then write them to a musical disk and
    > tada! I found that it works very well have had no problems you will
    > need a hard drive with suficient space but thats about it, I do
    > this for freinds and family and also myself so I cant help you with
    > cost, I dont charge if I had two it wouldnt be worth more than one
    > hour of time if more then it would be the time of the media + the
    > time it takes to convert and write and multiply that by wages your
    > worth, it seems like alot of work but once you get it all setup it
    > goes pretty smooth.
    >
    > From Seattle Washington on the other big continent.
    > iggy

    Only problem I get is when my twinkled toed other half decides to clump
    around up here, but as to the mechanics, it is very simple to do with
    minimal hardware & software...

    Kráftéé, Mar 3, 2004